First Night and First Morning and First Lesson

We get led through the school to the houses dormitories by the prefects. Well by Percy we dont really know where the other prefect is. We get reminded to watch out for the staircases as they like to change. One of the boys gets amazed that the pictures on the wall are moving. Must be a Muggle born.  We approach a large painting of a somewhat bigger then average woman wearing a pink dress. She asks for the password when she notices us standing in front of her.

"Caput Draconis." Percy says clearly the painting nods and the painting opens up like a door. Percy leads us through. We all stand in the room with red everything i guess this is the houses room. "Gather round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Coomen Room. Boys dormitories are upstairs and down to your left, girls the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up, and in your rooms that you will be staying in for the year. Each room has a number on it and four beds inside, you will be sharing your room with three other students. Boys follow me to your rooms, girls please wait for Destiny who will be back soon to take you to your designated rooms." Percy leads the boys to the staircase on the left going up with them.

"This is going to be exiting dont you think, learning magic and how to use it!" Granger says excitedly. I look at her like shes crazy.

"Um yeah, but most of us have been leaning about magic since we were very young its just muggle borns that act like that." I tell her then walk away.

We all got into our rooms, lucky me! Not. I have to share my room with Granger, a blonde girl Samantha Jord, and another crazy hair girl except with red hair named Cally Junior. I ignored them and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. As soon as i open the door back to my shared room I see all the girls sitting in a circle talking with each other.

"Darcy come join us!"

"Um sure." I sit down next to Granger and Jord.

"Hey potter truth or dare?" asks the strawberry blond hair girl.

"Truth." Sorry i dont know these people yet so i dont know their dares yet.

"OK, has anyone caught your eye here yet?" My face obviously goes bright red.

"OMG SPILL!" Granger sits up a bit.

I go to answer but the door startles me a bit. "Potter can spill tomorrow but right now is lights out girls. Hurry up off to bed now." We all groan go past the prefects into our beds and the girls that weren't in this room left to go to their rooms.

-----------next day-----------

I get woken up by Grangers cat meowing by the door, i give it the evils and turn around to continue sleeping. So im not a morning person nothing wrong there right? After it wouldnt shut up i decided to get up and out of bed, how can the others still be asleep till i realised it was 5am! Urgh, well breakfast starts in a hour so i might as well start to get ready. I get my gryffindor robes and go to the bathroom to get ready for the day.  Didn't take me long to get ready i walk back into my room to hear all three of them snoring. Yes Snoring, shocker right! Girls snore who would have guessed?

I walk back out and make my way to the great hall to have breakfast, I walk in to see not many people in here but i guess it is only 6am people are still only waking up. I see the weasely boys sitting stuffing their faces with food waving me over to sit with them. I mean who else was I going to sit with I cant really sit with the other houses can I? I make my way over, and sit in between the two twins.

"Hello Darcy, didn't know you were a morning person." Fred asks loooking shocked to see me already awake. I knew which twin was which because George calls me Darc.

"Neither did i, till Grangers cat woke me up!!" I say while laughing.

The boys laugh along with me, i feel someone's eyes staring at my back i look behind me to see Malfoys staring at me. When he notices that i was looking back at him his face goes bright red, and pretends to be talking to the girl with black hair next to him. Her face also went bright red, as they start talking, I guess she likes him. Ha

"So Darc, what do you have first? We can take you there." George offers.
"Um Transfiguration, with Professor McGonagall." I try to remember.
"Hey thats right next to my next class! I can take you there." Fred says smiling back at me.
"Thanks."
"And maybe give you a better tour of the place." He says giving me his famous grin adding a wink to it.

-----------After breakfast and on the way to class-----------

"Thanks for walking me to class. Freddy!" I give him an awkward hug, as we are both carrying our books.
"You are lucky I still talk to you!" We both laugh remembering when I was about 5 not liking the name Fred and George saying they were for old men and decided to call them Freddy, and Georgie.
We both look into the class seeing a cat sit on the table that would be the professor.
"Looks like the professors already in there good luck,see ya" He walks backwards into his class giving me a wink.
"MR WEASLEY STOP FOOLING AROUND AND TAKE YOUR SEAT!" I heard a professors voice i couldn't recognise yell.

I go into my class and sit next Granger, and we talk for a bit. She not actually that bad to be honest she's really nice just a bit of a book worm. The muggle word she teaches me for people who love reading so much. We both decide its silly to call each other by our last names when we know we are going to be good friends.
The class begins and we all start on our work it is dead quite in the room all you can hear is people writing. The reason for this is because Professor McGonagall wants all of us to be in the class when we start learning spells. We are all startled as the door bang open, i turn around and see Ron and Harry running in.
"Whew, can you imagine the look on old McGonagalls face if we were late?" Me and Hermione both try not to laugh, hearing their whispers.
Harry glares at me wanting to know what is so funny, i just simply shrug and face the front where the tabby cat aka Professor McGonagall, jumps of the table and transforms into Professor McGonagall.
"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron says amazed by what just happened.
"Thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Maybe if I were to transfigured Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, maybe one of you would be on time?" Yes go Professor McGonagall!!
"Actually Professor we got lost." Harry speaks up.
"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."
Harry looks at me rolls his eyes and sits down i poke my tongue at him, Professor seeing this giving me a smile in response, I think its obvious which Potter she likes more.

——————————————————
Hey my lovelies so here you go i know you have been waiting a while hope you enjoy!
K xx