red

Thank you guys for watching, make sure to like and subscribe. I read every comment-"

I laugh.

Rice glared at me from behind the camera then continued, "So yeah, peace."

I shut the camera off, glad we finally got another video out of the way. Rice has been slacking lately.

"I'm gonna go meet with Yousef, is that alright if you're alone?" Rice asked, looking sort of guilty.

"It's fine, just go"

Every since Rice tore my rectum in pieces, he's been treating me like a child, and I don't know if I hate it or love it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I say, then realise Ive wanted to show him something, "oh, but before you go, I need to show you something"

I walk over to my room, with Rice write behind me.

"Wait here," I tell him as I enter my bathroom.

It takes me a while to get ready, and once I am, I step out, looking down.

I felt pretty awkward but I knew rice had to see it.

I was wearing a red leather, fully laced, lingerie piece I found online. It cupped my tiny breasts perfectly and defined my chimichanga in the best way.

It made my 2" look like an 8".

Rice was on his phone so he didn't notice me walk out. I awkwardly coughed, wanting to get his attention.

Rice looked up, obviously not expecting what he was seeing.

He seemed shocked but also,

turned on.

"You- you look amazing." He stuttered.

"Thanks"

Rice kept looking me up and down, i could feel my face growing red, licking his lips while doing so.

"You know, I think I'll just stay here and hang out with you"