i have learned nothing

Entire Cast of INK STAINED: Where the fuck did Xeah go? It's been two months and she's literally one episode from finishing Season 3.

Kagetora: Guess.

Rikuto: At least give us a hint?

Kagetora: It starts with V -no, Kaede, not vagina, get your filthy mind out of that lecherous line of thought. Xeah's not lesbian she's bi and more inclined to inaccessible gays in anime instead of straight dudes -and has to do with space.

Entire Cast of INK STAINED in two seconds flat: She's reading fanfictions of Voltron isn't she.

Kagetora: She foolishly believes she's on a mission to find a work where Lotor isn't automatic bad guy, whilst carefully and strategically ignoring the fact that 98% of those she's actually reading typically don't even acknowledge the poor man's existence.

Sato: It's actually humbling that she's gone through more than a thousand fics by now. That takes a level of dedication I doubted she was capable of.

Xeah: *momentarily resurfaces from Klance's angsty hell* What humbles me is that the word 'dude' just passed Kagetora's mouth, and motherfucking Sato, don't forget that I am your god and I will write you out of existence if I have to.

Sato: You can't because you've already paired me off with someone and you have a weird inability to destroy ships.

Xeah: *already gone*

--Xeah's terrible reason for procrastinating writing the traumatic end to Season 3 which legitimately took months to write

*not a spoiler, more of a warning*

...

Me: Jesus Christ. Voltron. I fell out of that exactly three months ago. Guess what I'm obsessively into now?

Entire Cast of INK STAINED: HOW ABOUT YOU FINISH OUR STORY INSTEAD OF --

Me: Yup, that's right, Mo Dao Zu Shi. Bless Mo Xiang Tong Xu. Bless Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. Honestly, bless.

Entire Cast of INK STAINED: