Chapter 34

A/N: Found some new pic of Sam and damn this girl is so beautiful, what the fuck!? You can find her like Kimwolv on insta.

Sam's P.O.V.

Immediately when I sat in car I felt stares from my parents.

"What?" I asked and rolled my eyes at them.

"That was cute" mom said with giggles.

Wait what?

"You actually watched that!?" I asked with my jaw drop opened.

"Of course I did. I need to see if she is good for you"  she said simply and I face palmed myself.

"Dad" I groaned and looked at him for help "What do you have to say on this?"

He looked at mom and chuckled.

"I have to say that was really cute"

"Seriously!? You too!?" Damn, I can't believe! They're crazy...

"Yep, me too" he answered and they both giggled.

I rolled my eyes at them and decide to ignore whatever they are talking about. I looked through window and realized that we are not going home. Probably some restaurant or something?

"Where are we going?" I asked my parents who were in deep conversation right now.

"It's surprise, honey" mom said with one really, really creepy smile. Okay...

"You know how much I hate surprises"

"Trust me, you'll love this one" dad said and I could only shrug.

"Whatever"

Some time after our car stopped in heart of Manhattan. What the hell are we doing here?

We stepped out of car and I  seen that oh so famous building where I want to live. Yeah, sine I was little I was dreaming to have penthouse here, but like you all know my parents didn't allow me to move away from them.

Wait... That couldn't be right? They couldn't possibly buy me penthouse, not just yet right!? I looked at them and they both smiled and started walking towards entrace where doorman opened door for us.

We walked in elevator and I couldn't just stay quiet anymore.

"Okay, can anyone please explain to me what are we doing here?" I asked and they shook their heads which made me groan.

Elevator doors opened and they immediately walked out and I followed closely. They stopped in front of first doors and mom gave me some keys.

"It's yours" she said and I knew she was on verge of crying.

I was so confused and happy at same time that tears of joy were running down my face. I jumped on my parents and hugged them tightly.

"Is this real?" I asked when we pulled away and they only nodded.

"Come on, open the door, we want to know if you like it" dad said because mom was crying too hard  to even speak.

With shaky hands I unlocked doors and walked in. Holy crap!

"Oh. My. God!" I gasped and put hands over my mouth.

"You like it?" mom asked and I could only nod.

Can you guess what color everything in was!? Black! Correct. I really had no words.

There was no walls actually. One big window with beautiful view at city and big one on ceiling as well. It looks beautiful!