Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death

Scarlett POV

"Alright, so what else don't I know? Since you guys forgot to mention some minor details" Leo exclaimed.

I chose to ignore them and continued traveling down the road in an attempt to get out of the campus radius as quickly as possible. If I was correct and the Decepticons were searching for Sam that meant more will come after him. I needed to bring Sam to a safe place . A helicopter was hovering over us. I watched it as it fell toward us. I slam the breaks and Mikaela, Sam, and Leo scream. I made a U-turn, but the helicopter rammed a hook into my hood before I could get away. It had penetrated my hood's top, causing me to groan in pain.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" as soon as the claw pierce my hood, Leo started to freaking out. A passing automobile struck me, sending me spinning uncontrollably in circles. After that, I unknowingly unlocked the door where Sam was, causing him to fall out, but he was able to hang onto my door.

"Sam!" Mikaela cried aloud and extended her hand to grasp his. Leo made a similar effort. I attempted to assist Sam up, but I was unable to do much because I was already in excruciating agony and lightheaded from the earlier strike.

"Hold on!" Leo screamed.

"Pull me up!" Sam cried out.

At last, we were soaring over the ocean. Leo and Mikaela grasped Sam's hands, dragged him inside, and shut the door.

"I don't want to die! We're gonna die! Oh, my God" Leo became even more frightened. All I wanted to do was slap him until he stopped talking.

I noticed we were soaring over a warehouse. I heard the cable holding me break, causing everyone to fall down. After smashing through the roof, I struck my alt-mode's front quite hard and we land upside. I was in excruciating pain as soon as I struck the ground. I let the humans crawl out as soon as I opened my doors. I swiftly changed into my human form as I realized that something was going to chop me in half and I collapsed to the ground in excruciating pain all over my body.

"Jesus! Jesus!" Leo let out a yell. I noticed Starscream spitting on Sam when I looked up.

"Scarlett!" Mikaela called me and came to assist me in standing up. I thank her and turn to face Starscream, who spit on Sam again.

A voice that sounded remarkably familiar spoke up from behind us, "Come here, boy," and when we turned around, we saw Megatron, alive. My eyes widened, but I formed a glare. I wanted to strike his ugly face, but I was in excruciating pain. I made the choice to let my body relax in order for it to heal from the earlier attack. I watched Sam approach him at a slow pace.

"Closer," He commanded. Sam cautiously raised his arms. After that, he begins to descend a flight of stairs to approach Megatron.

"You remember me, don't you?" Megatron asked.

"I did what you said, okay?" Sam responded, "Just don't just us."

"Shut up!" Megatron ordered, pushing Sam out of the stairs and onto the ground.

"Sam!" I yelled with Mikaela. I saw Sam land on a tiny platform, where Megatron used his servos to pin him down.

"Yeah! Yes, yes. It feels good to grab your flesh! I am going to kill you slowly, painfully, but first, we have some delicate work to do" Megatron said. Immediately, Sam ignored him and began to struggle in Megatron grip, while we could only watch since Starscream was keeping an optic on us.

"How I could snap your limbs off! Doctor, examine this alien specimen" Megatron ordered. 

I saw a tiny, unexpected bot appear and land on Sam's body. At that moment, I watched as two flying bird bots approached the small bot and gave him something. It appeared to be a cyberworm. I watched the disgusting worm entered Sam's mouth. I felt like I was going to throw up, but thank God I didn't. At last, the cyberworm emerged from Sam's mouth. I saw the tiny bot grasped the worm, and a series of images started to project from it. I noticed several symbols that Sam had written down, along with images of the Autobots and myself.