Wattpad Original

Original Edition: Acknowledgements

I owe everything I have to my readers, fans, friends, and Violets. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have realized that writing is something I enjoy doing, and this story would not have existed. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it and reading all of your excited comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following me on this journey and for allowing me to follow my dreams. I will forever be grateful for your love and support.

Thank you to my mom for being the greatest mom to ever walk the planet, for always believing in me, and for being my biggest fan. Thank you for reading to me every night without fail before bed, and for teaching me the power in a good story.

Of course, I'd like to thank my dad for supporting me unconditionally and for always believing in me without even needing to hear details about the project I'm working on. Thanks for answering all my dumb technical questions like, "can I hit someone with a toilet tank lid without it breaking," without any context, and still not thinking that I'm crazy. You're the greatest.

To the Wattpad community, Wattpad Stars, and Wattpad HQ, thank you for always being such a great support network, and always being so quick and willing to help a Wattpad Star in need. It's an honor to be part of this community.

xoxoxoxoxox

Jessica Cunsolo

A.K.A.

AvaViolet <3

READ ON FOR INFO ABOUT THE THIRD BOOK IN THE "WITH ME" SERIES