11

I decide to be productive and write a chap-

Taehyung clings onto Jeongguk with his slim legs around Jeongguk's torso, arms around Jeongguk's neck, and head buried in between where Jeongguk's neck and shoulder meet, "you're so warm," he mumbles, ignoring all the stares.

Jeongguk wasn't having it though, he didn't like the stares they were getting and in fact, he hated the stares that Taehyung was getting. The raven-haired male wraps his arms Taehyung's thin waist protectively and glares at everyone who was staring at them.

It was particularly Jeongguk's fault though, he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and fucked Taehyung until he couldn't even walk properly. And that's how they got into this position—of Jeongguk carrying Taehyung like a big baby and walking down the hallway with employees staring at them.

Taehyung's fluffy hair bounces up and down every time Jeongguk took a step and it was adorable in every way, "Jeon, my butt hurts," the brunette whines for the nth time today.

In all honestly, Jeongguk would definitely tell Hoseok to safely bring Taehyung back home but that won't be happening because 1. Hoseok is away to delivery the drugs 2. Taehyung is being targeted right now and Jeongguk couldn't just leave Taehyung alone by himself.

This was also a great opportunity for Taehyung to learn his business though. So all in all, it was great despite the whining from Taehyung.

The raven-haired male stops in front of a metal door and kicks it open. Jeongguk slowly levels Taehyung back onto the ground but still has a secure grip around his waist. He grabs the mask from Taehyung's hand and ties it around Taehyung, once again, hiding off Taehyung's unrealistic looks, "baby, this is my personal weapon room."

Taehyung cocks his head to the side, wondering why would Jeongguk bring him to a weapon room when he doesn't even know how to fight. He glances around the room and takes in all the weapons in the room, from a desert eagle all the way to a canon neatly display in order.

"I want you to choose something, anything from this room."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Taehyung furrows his brows together in confusion but it was hidden behind the mask. He looks around the room, glancing at each and every weapon carefully until his eyes landed on a gun that looks oddly similar to the tattoo on his right calf.

He shuffles his way to the gun and picks it up, inspecting every little detail of it. The gun was just a small handgun with an extremely detailed yet beautiful design— almost something like what a royal would own.

"Do you like that?" The booming voice of Jeongguk scared him as he flinches and drops the gun.

"I'm not picking it up," Taehyung crosses his arms and pouts. Even though Jeongguk couldn't see it, he could feel the cute lil pout on Taehyung's face right now.

"Because your ass hurt?"

"Jeongguk!"

The said male lightly chuckles as he walks towards his precious little kitten and picks up the gun for him. Jeongguk points the gun at Taehyung and pulls the trigger, "baby."

Taehyung was unfazed by Jeongguk and he made no movement.

"Never trust anyone. Especially those who are close to you," Jeongguk warns with a dark and stern tone but...to Taehyung, he sounded so broken.

Taehyung walks past the gun that was pointed towards him and engulfs Jeongguk into a tight hug, "I'm not going to leave you nor will I betray you."

He drops the gun onto the floor as it makes a huge sound and wraps his arm around Taehyung's waist. His warmth, his scent, his hug, his everything. Jeongguk is obsessed with them.

In just a mere half a year, Taehyung seems to easily break through his iron wall that it took him so damn long to build.

***

"where are we going?" Taehyung asks as he inspects the gun in his hand while Jeongguk was carrying him like a princess. Once again, Jeongguk was glaring at everyone who was staring at Taehyung with murderous intent even though they were all his subordinate.

"One of the three main branches. Right now, we are at our main house where we usually hold all our meeting and this is also the place I work at."

Taehyung hums as a reply and stuffs the fancy gun into his own pocket. He lays his head against Jeongguk's heart as he closes his eyes, focusing on the beating heart. It has its own unique thumping pattern that never fails to make Taehyung sleepy. He feels his consciousness slowly faints away and the last thing he felt was a pair of soft lips on his forehead.

——

Tae is such a cutie and this hurts my heart so much I'm bout to die