19

I'm sososososososososooooooo sorry I haven't updated in so many months... Or is it a year. Anyway.... Here it is... A new chapter yehay! I hope you enjoy it. Life of a student is not a walk in a park k... So I apologise...

"Alpha!"

"Get all the worriors ready..."

He said in his alpha tone.

"Yes Alpha."

He didn't asked why and just did what the alpha commanded.

..............

Narrator's point of view;

Arterius was panicking deep inside, but he knows fully well that panicking will do nothing good. He kept his composure steady.... For the sake of Sen.

"Alpha ready when you are..." Mind linked by Rex.

"Find him... Find my mate... If you see the other fake omegas kill them.... Or so god help them I'll kill them myself!"

"Yes Alpha."

And so the whole pack started moving.... They tract the scent.... It was a sweet vanilla and lavender scent. Sen was secreting too much hormone since he was in his wolf form from before.

As they tract the scent they come before a droplets of blood. They quickly mind linked their alpha. As soon as Arterius received the call he rushed to their way while hoping it wasn't Sen's blood.

When he reached the place he was terrified at the same time petrified.... Knowing the familiar scent he was sure it was from Sen's.

He howled in anger followed by the other wolves. That night..... It was one restless night.

Thanks to the blood Arterius manage to track Sen easily.... And judging from where he was heading, he knew now who took him.

"Arterius...." Said Felix.

"I know.... He must have got him."

"That shitty vampire! I'm going to kill him!" Argued Felix.

"Calm down... We don't want our mate to be scared at us again."

"Shit! Fuck! That nerdy scientist blood sucking mosquito!"

They've reached a new boundary, but it was not from a werewolf territory... It was from Damien. The vampire king.

Vampire has always been their mortal enemy (nobody lives forever!) Since the dawn of time they were already fighting from simple to big things; land, territory, boundary, food, water,..... And mate.

Since vampires don't have a special bonding like the werewolves, they suddenly git jealous and started taking other wolves mates and make them theirs. It was a pathetic excuse but taking someone's mate is a big thing for werewolves.

Since then they started a war...

And all was chaos...