Chapter 6: Where's Geno?

{Mallow's POV}
Even though I was surprised to see (Y/N), how she fought Smithy's minions was truly amazing. After her wounds were treated I suddenly asked. " Um...(Y-Y/N-N), where's Geno?" Everyone looked at her in question. " S-Still i-in t-the c-castle. " She managed to say. Wow how she suddenly got out alive concerned me the most. Probably the guards fell asleep or something.
{Bowser's POV}
How did she manage to escape? It was my castle and she was never inside it once before. Then how did she do it? " (Y/N) how did you get out of the place? " Questioning her. " I guess I got lucky escaping. " Well that says nothing but I went along with it anyways.
{Geno's POV}
I saw her escape. So he was right but I also saw the others were okay. Which is good in my favor knowing that she managed to get help. For the past few hours I've been beaten by Smithy and finally he left me alone knowing he has to go prepare when they come. From my holding cell near the top of the castle I knew she would do everything to help me and everyone else...now I know what its like to be Toadstool in this situation. Someone who needed to be saved. I chuckled at this despite being badly hurt. I lie down on the stone slit like bed knowing that more awaits ahead for us. Wondering on (Y/N) and how she is right now. Falling asleep I hoped for her safety along with the others. But I didn't know my cape had come undone and it went flying out the window.
{(Y/N)'s POV}
I was up. Up most of the night looking Bowser's castle mostly at the tall tower around it as something came into my face. Taking it off it was a cape. " Geno's cape it must of came off when he tried to escape. I hope he's okay. " I thought. Knowing we had to restock on supplies I took all the coins we had. Which was a lot and made my way to Nimbus land since it was close and bought some items mostly pick me ups and max mushrooms. Knowing we needed to leave soon I held Geno's cape as I drifted off into a peaceful rest. Or so I thought. Bowser later was waking up seeing me come back with the items and thought I was trouble going to kill them in their sleep. I just gave him the bag and went to sleep.