Chapter 149

Chapter 149

Blade's POV 

*Six Months Later*

(This might be triggering so please read with caution <3)  

I sat on the bathroom floor, my knees pulled up to my chest, rocking back and forth. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm going to do it.

Since Brandon's death, I've been in a deep depression. I only get out of the bed to go to the bathroom and I barley eat. Gabe has been so worried and he's brought in so many people to try to help. The only thing that will help is seeing Brandon again. I can't bare to live in a world without my brother.

I grabbed the paper from the bathroom counter and the pen fell to the floor. I picked it up and began to write the note with my shaky hand. Gabe was asleep in bed on the other side of the door so I had to be quiet as not to wake him up. Once I was done with my note, I read it over.

I can't do this anymore. I either suffer until I die or I end my suffering now. Put myself out of my misery. I chose the latter. I can't live without my brother in this world. I just can't. I miss him so much and want to see him again. 

Gabe, I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry that I had to do this but I don't want you to have to take care of me for the rest of my life. 

Christian, Blake, Dakota, don't follow in my footsteps. Push through and don't be like me. Take care of your spouses and your families. Don't mourn me for too long. You'll be fine, I promise. I love you guys so much.

Bailey, you can do this. I know you can. I know I'm leaving you alone and I'm sorry, I just can't do this any longer.

Dad, I know this is going to hurt you a lot when you get the news about my death, but you'll be fine, I promise. I love you so much and you were the best dad ever. I love you, I just really need to see Brandon again.

I put the note on the counter and took a deep breath, grabbing the razor from the shower. I broke it open and held one of the tiny blades in my hand. I examined it, biting down on my lip.

I held my arm out which still had a few scars from when I was a kid. I grabbed a towel and bit down on it to avoid waking Gabe up. I took the razor and pushed it deep into my skin, my screams muffled by the towel in my mouth.

I slowly felt my body get weaker and weaker as I lost more blood. I laid down and eventually passed out.

Gabe's POV

I woke up and noticed Blade wasn't next to me. I got up and walked over to the bathroom, trying to open the door but it was locked.

"Blade?" I asked as I knocked. No answer, so I tried again. "Blade?" Still no answer. "BLADE!" I shouted, pounding on the door. Shit shit shit. I started screaming her name as I slammed my body into the door, trying everything to break the door open. I started kicking it with my foot, finally knocking it off its hinges.

I looked in the bathroom to see Blade laying on the floor in a pool of her own blood.

"No, no, no." I said, starting to cry. I noticed a piece of paper on the counter and read it. "Fuck." I said, dropping to my knees. "Blade, Blade honey, wake up." I shook her limp body, no movement. "BLADE!" I screamed, still nothing. I ran to go get my phone and called 911.

"911, how may I help you?"

"M-My wife, she-she needs help."

"Okay sir, what happened?"

"She-she tried to kill herself, she-she needs help!"

"What is your address?" She asked and I told her.

***

Eventually, the paramedics came, loaded Blade into the ambulance and took her to the hospital. I drove myself, arriving to the hospital and sitting in the waiting room. About an hour later, a doctor entered the waiting room. I saw him walking over to me and a breath caught in my throat. He sat down and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, we did everything we could, but your wife is dead." He said.

"NO!" I let out a sob, putting my head in my hands.

"She's in room 112 if you want to say your final goodbyes." He said and left. After a moment, I stood up and made my way down the hall. I found her room and walked in, seeing her lifeless on the bed. This can't be, no, fuck this. My wife isn't dead.

Fuck. This.

***********************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER