Gangster Emperor and Empress (A Cold love story)

Epilogue

What if you will know that.....?

I'm heartless?.....

A cold person.....

But then,....

I meet someone paired for my personality, same as mine? A cold one too...

Suddenly, I didn't expect when I met that person by accident.... I really don't care and don't even remember him, I just thought it would be the same as the people I just met and nothing particular would happen. I just thought he is the same as me but our path will never be crossed, It's just an accident....

It never crosses my mind that we will be married.... After all? We are both a cold person who doesn't feel like what a normal person should, special what so called love?

It's funny that when I meet this person, a new feeling shows each of us, we didn't notice we are being like what a couple should.... We didn't realize we became sweet when we are alone together.

People think we are a scary couple, only married for business.

But no one knows that.....

.

.

.

.

We are married with love . . .

At first we are not good for each other or we could say, we don't care for each other even if we are always seeing each other or what.

But at the end of all of it?

We didn't even notice we fell in love with each other for time to time we always crossed our paths.

Yeah.... We do love each other more than what they think.

We live in the same house, we are really a normal married couple.

But?

It's...

Just...

A

Secret between us...And you are part of it, so? Shhhhh! Or else? You will regret it!

Also....

We hide it since he is not yet ready, I understand him. Why? Because I do really love him so I just really am an understandable person. Yet? I'm also not an idiot!

I know he doesn't love me as a wife, but I know he does love me as well but not at the same level as I do. He just loves me also because we got married, I'm her wife. I also know very well he push himself to believe he really love me too and that's also the reason why I stay even part of me I love him but I want to let go and left him but I pity him also for pushing and making his mind to believe he love me but the heart failed it that coz of him to use me.

I really don't want to marry him because I know what is his love for me, I know he force himself,

I'm really an idiot to force myself to believe that he really loves me even though I doubt it already, I choose to don't mind it and believe in him but the trust I gave? Hurt me so much because he does love me and I'm the wife but..... He was never proud of it. He doesn't say it or no one knows because first of all, he is the one who chose to hide me being his wife.

Most of all a lot like my husband and others can kiss him but me? Even in our wedding in front of a few people, he didn't bother to kiss me.

I'm really an idiot to believe his love and think eventually I can get all of his love but I'm really wrong! I'm an Empress! That everyone look up!, Feared!, Respected!! But I'm not what they think! Because I'm an IDIOT EMPRESS!

I have a three personality, First an empress but an idiot empress, Second a gangster queen also called an idiot queen, and a nerd, a really idiot nerd because of this idiotic hear of mine.

For these three personalities, I must say that being an Idiot is my main personality especially to him. Well a side of being an idiot, let me tell you something other than my idiocy about love.

I'm being a nerd for safety and peaceful life because a lot like me to be them as a lover or for my position, a lot would go crazy to get me. And there is a really crazy one made me to the point to really hide as a nerd, bothersome if he knows where I am. His declaring to own me and would do anything just to know me well and own me, but no one knows it because anyone knows his motive? He killed it and he did a nasty thing just to be with me and he does whatever it takes to the point he becomes a scary crazy one.

I try my best to hide, I do everything also to make him stop. That's the reason I'm being a nerd. I made sure that he can't find me and I'm at peace.

I'm hoping he will stay silent until the end of his life..... I don't want to see him again or hear anything about him, I want a peaceful world.

Then as an empress? No one knows that I'm also a gangster queen except for my husband and our family. He also knows I'm a nerd and him? They know him as a gangster king but single. Not married nor in a relationship to me.

In school, he is so popular and single but not close to any women, everyone thinks you're lucky if you get a chance to kiss this person.

We are not really close but he is scared of me as a part of his life and a wife? Because he is scared to lose his love of his life, his cars. That's the reason he follows me also, when I use to block his precious cars.

Funny right? Because of him, my heart became colder, the warm and expectation I got for believing him turned out differently.

Every Time I get hurt and still believe him, I've become colder than what I am. For the time being, I've lost all of the beliefs I have. To the point I..... Don't know what to believe and what is that feeling..... I lost everything as a normal person should, I've lost greater than before.

Did this make you interested in my life? If yes, come let me show you my life, for you to understand how cruel love can make a person and for you to understand more....

I hope after you read my story, you don't choose the same mistake I've committed and I wish you to be happy.