Ceaser Flickman

"Help me welcome out district 4 boy Finnick Odair" He told the room of end less capitol people."Hello Ceaser." I told him in my best young-man voice."So Finnick we all know about that little girl in your district so tell us that and about killing the district 1 male with a fake trident." He asked me.(Now is my big chance) "The girls name is Annie. She  is the most lovely thing on earth. Next to you my capitol." I told them hopping to get on their good side. "And the district 1 male was as easy as cutting down a tree of thread.Also it felt good to know that, that was only my weakest shot ever." I told him as the capitol smiled." well, well, well Gloss might have someone to fight as capitol darling." He said. I smiled.  "Well i should be going. I must get ready for the tribute parade." I told him so i could leave. "Well if we must. Say good by for now to the capitol darling." Well good by Finnick.

    I was rushed to my stylist so i could get ready. I was going to wear a light-blue fishing net as my shirt. That came around and tied at the fount. As pants i would wear dark-blue long pants. My stylist said: Wear  the blue it makes you look hot!! How funny when I said about Annie it made her cry that she could not have am and that I'm off the market.

                                                         Read on to hear about the tribute paradie