part 8 enjoy their life as couple

chapter 41- nabigla silang dalawa dahil my narinig sila na musika  pagkapasok nilang dalawa sa loob ng bahay nila wala namang occation para sa kanilang dalawa pero inihandaan talaga sila ng kanilang mga magulang para maging masaya silang dalawa..

they want to enjoy their life as couple they want to be a weekend getaway or movie marathon 

chapter 42-Romantic relationships are challenging, rewarding, confusing, and exhilarating--sometimes all at the same time.Go on a weekend getaway. While it's a relationship goal to travel the world together, they  start with taking on a vacation in a nearby village or town. Go to the beach. Forget about technology for now, and focus on appreciating the sun, the greeneries, and your boyfriend and girlfriend by your side. Travel together to create more wonderful memories. It will also make you realize that there's more to the world and that you both need to go out and appreciate life.

 Try movie marathon. A movie date with your partner never gets old. You can either go out on your usual weekend movie date night, or you can just watch movie at home.   Netflix, a homemade popcorn, plus the two of you lying in bed, watching your favorite movie or series is just perfect. If you're the geeky type of couple, after watching the movie, you can evaluate its cinematography, casting, storyline, etc. If you're the adventurous type, you can go on a ghost hunting after watching your favorite horror movie. Go with whatever works for you as a couple.

chapter 43 they try to have a weekend get away and a movie marathon karl and ara was enjoyed in boracay resort on there weekend getaway and after they watch a movie marathon then they ended very happy..

chapter 44 karl was a happy man because ara gives his own body to karl because karl and ara is a couple and they already engage..
Chapter 45 they promise to their self if they already engage they well give time for each other to enjoy their life as couple and they spend their life for each other...