INTRODUCTION

Heyo! It's Elisabeth!

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

Thank you so much for clicking on my book! If you like what I write, make sure you follow me for more!

If you don't know what the hell a lemon is, then you are certainly in for a treat. The first time I read one, I was around 14 years old. My innocent mind was opened to a whole new world. Ever since that fateful day, I have had a secret guilty pleasure in reading and writing smut and lemons. Urban dictionary explains it best. Here are the most relevant definitions (edited a little for readability) for the uninitiated:

DEFINITION ONE

An anime/manga or anime/manga-based fan-work that depicts sexual acts.

Often shortened to simply "lemon", the term is actually derived from a hentai anime in 1984, "Cream Lemon", which told a story about a girl called Ami and her relationships.

Since then "lemon" has been used to refer to all sexually-oriented fanworks, in particular fan-fiction.

DEFINITION TWO

In the world of fanfiction, a lemon is a story which consists of sexually explicit themes and situations.

SYNONYMS:

Limes: More romantic and cuddly than sexual, with some fooling around and kissing.

PWP: Stands for "Porn Without Plot" or "Plot? What Plot?" Much more hardcore and to the point than lemons. As the name suggests, it's all about sex, and is completely absent of any storyline or plot that would take place in a lemon or lime.

DEFINITION THREE

A lemon is a story of explicit nature, often seen as fanfiction for video games, anime, or manga. It can range from mild to extreme adult scenes. Lemons are usually rated 18+ and are not recommended for minors.

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

There you go. Now that you know what a lemon is, you can either preserve your innocent mind or read on. Your choice.

I hope you enjoy this book! If you like what you're reading, make sure to leave me some comments and votes to let me know what you like. :)

Lots of love,

• Elisabeth "Lisa" Bellerose