Riza Hawkeye x Male Reader

This was a request by @Brave_Vesperia :)

In this one, you're Riza's boyfriend. She decides that the relationship is getting boring and decides to spice it up a bit with some surprise sex.

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

You opened the creaky, wooden door to your apartment and announced tiredly, "Riza? Riza, I'm home." Riza Hawkeye, your girlfriend of almost four years, called from the kitchen, "I'm in here, [Y/N]. Would you like some tea?" You said, "Yeah. That'd be great." You heard her chuckle and proceed to get out two mugs from the cabinet. You let out a sigh and laid back on the couch.

"Everything alright, [Y/N]? You look tired."

You opened your eyes and said, "Yeah. Everything's fine, I guess. Just a rough day. Thanks for the tea." She sighed lightly, set her tea on the coffee table, stood up, and walked around behind you. She said, "Goodness. You're really tense." You groaned a little, smiling as her fingertips dug into your shoulders and gently attacked the knots. She massaged you for some time until you started to finally relax. She leaned close and whispered seductively into your ear, sending shivers down your spine, "I want to make you feel good tonight, [Y/N]. What do you say?" Her voice was low and soothing. You turned, but before you could say anything, she locked lips with you over the back of the couch. You grunted, shocked by her sudden barrage of romantic affection. She grabbed the back of your head and climbed over the back of the couch, gently pushing you to your back. You quickly regained your senses and grabbed her shoulders, detaching your lips from hers.

"Riza, wh-what are you doing?"

She sighed and stood up. She took you by the wrist and walked you to the bedroom. You gaped at her. She said, "[Y/N]. I want you tonight." You looked from her down at your feet. She held your hand and said, "I feel like our relationship could be more exciting. So? What do you say? Take me tonight." You bit your lip, then smiled. You grabbed Riza's waist and brought her lips to yours. She pressed her tongue against your lips, begging to enter. You obliged and she began to explore your cavern. Her hands moved under your [F/C] shirt and lifted it over your head, only breaking the kiss momentarily. She said, breathing heavily, "Get on the bed, [F/N]." Before you could protest, she roughly pushed you onto the bed. You smirked. You loved that even now, she wanted to be in charge. She slipped off her black t shirt, revealing her toned abs and plump, supple breasts. You sat up and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her close. She ran her fingers through your [H/L], [H/C] hair as you began to kiss her bare chest and stomach, occasionally trailing your tongue across her soft, fair skin. Your hands massaged her bare back and her butt and she let out small moans of pleasure.

"Ahn~ Take off my pants. Ah~"

You obeyed her commands and said, "Yes, Lieutenant Hawkeye." The corners of her mouth turned upward into a smirk as you slid her slim-fit pants slowly down. You let go, letting her pants fall to the floor and she leaned down to kiss you again. You felt her guiding you to lay all the way back on the bed. She broke the kiss and started placing light butterfly kisses down your neck and biting the skin, leaving small purple marks on your neck and collarbone. You gasped and winced, feeling her teeth break skin. She licked the blood from your neck, sending new shivers up your spine.

"Your turn."

She unzipped your pants and slid them off, tossing them aside. She noticed your excitement through your underwear. She gently rubbed your member with her hand, sending jolts of pleasure through your body with every stroke. You moaned loudly, "Ngh~ R-Riza~" She chuckled and said, slipping her fingers under the waistband of your underwear, "What's the matter? Can't take it?" You bit your lip and she continued, "Now, now. Patience is a virtue, don't you know, [F/N]? Unless you'd rather beg for it." You grunted and she slid your underwear off, revealing your length. She gripped the base without hesitation and put her mouth to the tip before taking your entire length into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on your member, earning many moans and groans.

"Ngh~ Unh~ R-Riza...I-I'm gonna--"

Too late. You climaxed, filling her mouth with white cum. She looked up at you, swallowing, then licking her lips. You looked deep into her chocolate-brown eyes, then flipped her onto her back, managing to strip off her underwear and her bra. She laughed and said, "Do it. I'm ready for it. I want you inside me." You aligned yourself and said, "Are you sure?" She grabbed your shoulders and pleaded, "Of course. I've been ready. Please, [F/N], just do it!" You took her hand, pressed it into the bed, and slowly inserted yourself into her. She winced, tears welled up, and she shrieked. You leaned down and kissed her tears away, letting her adjust. Moments flew by like seconds and soon, she said, "[F/N]...! M-move...!" You slowly pulled out, then slammed back in, gradually picking up the pace.

"Ngh~ [F/N]! Ah~ Ah~"

"R-Riza! Ngh~ Ugh~"

A chorus of moans and grunts filled the room. The bed was creaking with every thrust. Sweat was thrown into the air and onto the bed. Riza's fingernails dug into your back, stinging as she managed to draw blood.

"Ah~ [F/N]~ I-I'm gonna...! Mgh~"

You slammed your lips into hers before thrusting rapidly and sloppily, riding out your simultaneous releases. As you slowly pulled out, you felt her muscles relax and she let out a sigh. You laid next to her and pulled the covers over your naked bodies. You asked, "Was that exciting enough for you?" She laughed softly and said sweetly, "For now. I love you."