Ch. 8: Surprise Picnic

Tris POV: 

I put on a teal strapless summer dress and my white flats. I leave my hair down. I walk to the spring and Tobias has his back turned to me. I kiss his cheek. He turns around and smiles at me. I see a basket and two blankets next to him. He lays one blanket on the grass and sets the basket on it. 
"This is a romantic picnic in the moonlight." Tobias says. 
"Aw. Tobias. You didn't have to do this." I say. 
"I know but I wanted to."
He pulls out two sandwiches and hands me one. Then he pours two glasses of bubbly water. 
"Oh my gosh. Is this peanut butter? I love it." 
"It is."
"I thought you would be one of those cheesy guys and I would have still liked you. But I like this casual guy. I really like him." I say. 
He smiles and we finish eating our sandwiches. Then he pulls out some grapes. 
"Let's play my favorite games, 'Toss the Food in my Mouth.'" Tobias says. 
I pick up three grapes and toss each into Tobias's mouth and he catches each one. 
He picks up one and tosses it at me. I catch it. 
"Wow and on her first try." Tobias says.
We laugh. I take of my shoes and jump in the spring.
"Come in." I say.
"Definitely." Tobias says and he jumps in. 
After swimming around, I get out the spring, grab the other blanket, and hop on the rocks to the back of the spring. Tobias follows me. We wrap ourselves in the blanket and Tobias pulls me closer to his chest. I kiss him. 
"Good night Tobias." I say. 
"Good night Tris." He replies. 
I fall into a deep slumber.