Part 4

PAST

"swara when your pay is coming?"chachi asked,stoping her from going out.

"after three days..."swara said in low voice.chachi nodded and started thinking where to spend it.

"can i go?"swara asked,looking at her  with pity.

"hmm and do your work nicely....."chachi said in extra sweet voice.swara nodded and leaves.

'captain!..."sunny called her from back and run toward her.

'why you didn't go school today?.."swara asked with narrowed eyes.

"wo actually...i have pain in my tummy.."sunny said,keeping hand on stomach.

"liar..."swara twist his ear.

"aaa!..."sunny frees his ear and twitch his nose.

"i came here to tell you..toay is match...dare if you came late"sunny said pointing finger at her then turns and run back to house.

"what days came..little kiddos also give warning...wah!"swara said giggling and walks toward bus stop.

OFFICE

"sir you called me?..."swara said after knocking at door.a man in his late 60's looks at her and nodded.

"please come in..."her boss said smiling.she enters inside and sit opposite to him.he gives her a letter.

"what is this sir?..'swara asked confusingly

"this is your promotion letter...."sir said with smile.swara opens it and reads it.she didn't feel happy at all.

"thank you so much sir...."swara said with faint smile.

"you are not looking happy...is there any problem?"he asked.

"no sir i am happy...thank you."swara said,gets up and leaves.she went back to her cabin and put letter to side and holds her head.

her eyes gets narrowed seeing a gift pack on her table with one rose attached on its top.

"uncle who give this?..'swara asked from aged peon.he shrugged in response.swara looks at it confusingly.suddenly one ring tone start coming from it.

Few workers raised their head and looked at her(during work-hour,using phone is not allowed).swara give them sheepish smile,gets up and moves toward washroom.

she removes the rose and opens the pack and finds a mobile inside it.swara bites her bottom lip then picks call and keeps it on ear.

"hello!..."swara said confusingly.

"how much time you took to attend call..."sanskar said in annoyed voice.

"who is this?...'swara asked being very confused.

"God why didn't you snatch my hearing sense before hearing this.....how can you forget me?"sanskar said in dramatic voice.swara looks at screen with wide eyes then again keeps it on ear.

"i think your gift came to wrong girl..."swara said and cut the call and starts packing it again.

"i don't think so....hello...hello"sanskar said then looks at disconnected call.sanskar shakes his head and again calls her.swara makes face and picks call.

"why the hell you cut the call?..."sanskar said in annoyed tone.swara didn't reply to him.

"don't you have manners....this how you behave with your savior.if i would have not helped you then you would have stay in gent's washroom whole night"sanskar said in one go.