The alphas clueless mate

I was in a peaceful sleep untill I heard a shrill voice screaming at me and next thing i know my face connects with the floor with an umph"fuck that hurt" i grumbled."wake ur ass up or youll be late for school" my mother screamed. I was tempted to ignore her and go back to sleep but me being a lazy ass that I am didn't think sleeping on the floor would be too comfortable. Huh? Late for school on my first day He'll no! "so I unwillingly got up to go take a shower, after I run to my closet pulling on my undergarments and a pair of skinny jeans and a sleeping with sirens tee. Not having too much time i just simply teased my hair and left it. Putting on eyeliner and mascara to make my blue eyes pop.My own personal look who cares about dressing popular.No matter what I did I would be the freaky new girl anyway.

Oh Yeah my names Rayne just moved to California with my mom. She and my father divorced last year and the witch just had to pick up everything and leave behind all we knew. My father was the person i was closest to but my mom wouldnt let me stay with him. And now i'm starting my senior year at a new high school. Being the new girl as if I'm not already the odd girl out with my snake bites and flaming red hair."OK here goes nothing, I can do this just be yourself and screw them if they don't like you" I walk downstairs and grab my keys to leave. "be sure to get your ass home straight after school" says my mom. Now u see where i get my personality from. Were not morning people lol. I just ignore her and go outside to my car and get in.I'm not sure why but I've been feeling funny for the past two days like butterflies in my stomach. I have this feeling like something is gonna happen today not sure if it's gonna be bad or good. But knowing me it'll probably be bad and i just might go ahead and humilate myself in front of everyone.Starting my car I listen to my all time favorite band black veil brides all the way to school.It takes maybe 10 minutes to get to school and by then I'm a nervous wreck, I park and slowly get out, only to find everyone's eyes on me! I'm not exactly the shy girl but Oh come on! This is just plain uncomfortable. Please look away it was then that I noticed just how they all looked. All the guys were freaking huge! Like tall and so muscular even the girls seemed athletic. Great puny me with all them. I groaned to myself but must have been out loud because everyone around me started laughing."how rude?" I thought at least pretend not to notice them I had to keep telling myself just so I could go in the building, after almost tripping and people laughing at me. Great already off to an awesome start I groaned causing more stares .

With no help from the students(jerks) I found my way to the office. I walked up to the desk"Hi I'm new my names Rayne...."I didn't even get to finish the woman didn't even look up at me just shoved my schedule and locker # and combination at me and looked back to her computer.(bitch) Luckily I didn't have too much trouble finding my locker by too much trouble I mean nasty stares and only about 10 minutes to find my damn locker, but then all of a sudden I had this feeling I was being watched and sure enough I was. I was a little frightened to turn but I don't think they'll hurt me so I finally worked up the nerve and turned.

I turned only to catch a look at the most beautiful forest green eyes I've ever seen in my life. It's like I couldn't move I was captived by this stranger. I had no idea a guy like this could even exist. I felt drawn to him and it scared the hell out of me i mean i dont even know who this guy is. He had to be at least 6'0 with tan skin and jet black hair,and let me tell u his shirt didn't leave too much room for imagination. I could faintly make out what looked to be an eight pack and muscles that would make any girl swoon. He had some tattoo on his right forearm tribal maybe, he was hands down the hottest guy I had ever seen. Now during all my oogeling I didn't noticed he was walking straight towards me. I stood frozen as he got closer to me i couldnt look away from those bright green eyes no matter how much i tried. Then when he reached me he growled. Wait? What growled?! Must have been my imagination right? I mean people don't just growl no matter how sexy it sounded coming from him. But then he grabs me and pulls me against his chest and growls "mine!" As my skin connected with his i felt shocks all over my skin where he touched me. Not painful truthfully it felt amazing. HOLD ON!!!!What in the Hell is wrong with this sex God?! No first off what the heck is wrong with me??? I can't and shouldn't let this guy touch me no matter how much I want him to. I started freaking out and I couldn't breathe. He got a worried look on his face and let go of me which gave me my chance and I ran away from him as fast as I could make my legs move. I thought to myself"what the heck is going on?!" I could hear footsteps and I knew he was following me, so I did the only thing I could think of and ran into the girls bathroom where he couldn't follow me.