BOOK 2 -Unconditionally - Shadowed Hearts

Story by mAy_justimagine

Highest Ranking #2 in werewolf (07/05/18)

"When you light a candle,  you also cast a shadow. "- Ursula K.  Le Guin

Suzzanah Winters does not know what to expect when she first lands in Dublin with her mate and comrades.

In a quest to retrieve not one but two important people,  she knows that they must be prepared to face the worst.

Especially given her very curious abilities which keep getting 'curiouser and curiouser '.

New place,  new people,  new mysteries,  and old enemies...

They're all thrown together in what could prove to be one heck of an adventure.

A deadly adventure.

And they must be ready...

Step,  yet again,  into a forbidden world filled with mysterious beings and haunting secrets as the people we have grown to both love and hate,  come alive to rule our minds more.

With danger lurking about every corner and shadows rising all around,  plunge into a realm where the Sun and Moon shall finally come face to face.

And let the chaos begin again.

A tale eclipsed from the stand of righteous men with Shadowed Hearts!.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NOT A STAND ALONE.  PLEASE READ THE BOOK 1.

ONGOING

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This book will definitely give you a chill. A book which is quite unique and different. A book you don't want to stop reading until you feel satisfied.

This book is one of the few that I'm willing to wait patiently to be updated. The reason I checked my notification everyday because the update is definitely worth it.  You will never be disappointed and deprived instead it will give you a reason to be craving for the next update but while doing that you don't have a choice but to read the first book again..(who can relate?)

Please check this book out. And the author as well because she is freaking amazing. the QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS. mAy_justimagine