Untitled Story Part

thanks for the supports guys, I'm back and ready to fill your thirsty little fantasies. Have anything you want to see, send me your suggestions.

Alex pov:

Alex: I walk to the closet of my room and couldn't believe what I had seen. My room was humungous.  It could  fit at least 100 people, maybe even  two classrooms. So anyway I start to ruffle through my clothes until I came upon a dark blue tee and and some dark blue skinniness. As I start to take out some of the stuff that I had brought personally I began to feel a sense of relief ...

 No life isn't perfect but life's never perfect and thats why its so beautiful, but it can also be complete total SHIT. However right now I could honestly say this is incredible. No good.. anyway let me stop thinking about this mushy stuff. I head to the bathroom and of course that was amazing as well. It was so big. I like a child, stepped into my new shower. It was tinted black and see through, it had 4 shower nozzles one at the top and three on the side. "There's a fuckin speaker" I laughed and gasped in enjoyment. I decided to take a shower. "Aaaahh this must be heaven". I stayed in their for about 10 minutes.  Then as I come out ready to get dress I realized " SHIT! ... I forgot my freakin  underwear " I walked out only in my towel and see Derek looking staright at me. I looked again and saw him swinging my underwear around his middle finger. I stood there in a daze for a second and then rush over to him and said.

Alex: "What the fuck dude!"

Derek:  He chuckles "What I was just helping you out" 

I assumed  he was in my room waiting, but still its just freaking weird.  I sigh and think to myself to just let it go maybe, I'm being rash because I'm not use to the closeness. I mean I am an only child, but still that snoozy little smirk on his face is so irratateing 

Alex: I snatched me underwear and lightly glared at him "Thank you I guess, but I would appreciate it if you would respect my privacy" I pointed to the door.

Derek: "Why? were brothers now... right"

He gets closer behind me and  begins to whisper in my ear 

Derek: "Dont you want to get closer to me?"

My heart starts beating faster and I feel his hands reach around my whole body. As if he was trying to feel my hesitation, my confusion and the thrill. I move myself a step away unaware what to say.

Derek: "Here"

I jump "huh" he passes me my underwear and as I took them I looked up to see another smile, with a deep chuckle to follow.  

Alex: "Well... um I'm gonna get dressed so no more Mr. helpful. " haha I try to laugh my nervousenesss away to gain my composure, which I successfully did. This pokerface sure comes in handy sometimes, thanks mom.

Derek: "Sure anyway  I came to get you "

Alex: "What do you mean ?"

Derek: he grabs the door "Oh well, mom and dad wanted to gather all of us downstairs... He wanted to treat us out for dinner tonight" he laughs and smooths the side of his hair "Though are chef is a bit dissapointed that he could not cook for you and Suzie."

Alex : "So where are we going, is there something I should wear?" 

Derek takes a step back and looks at my body then as he was about to speak a huge hands covers his mouth.

Thomas:" Well I think  regular casual top with some nice jeans would be good  though you can wear what you want if you want to." Thomas had came behind Derek with his hand still covering his mouth smiling wide. He tilts his head and I could see his eyes weren't , his eyes were dark with a feeling that made my spine tingle. He notices my look and he tilts his head upward showcasing that broad sharp jaw. I picked up my towel

Alex: "But are you sure" I chuckle " Judging by the house I doubt were going to Tammy's"

Thomas: " Your right but its better if we all just can be ourselves tonight, dont you think?"

I  agree and began to put my socks on (oh sorry guys I  got dress during the convo with derek lol)