Chapter 10: The Drake...

Why am I wearing such an elegant outfit you may ask? Well it's Picture Day and you only have one opportunity to look as good as me once a year

Why am I wearing such an elegant outfit you may ask? Well it's Picture Day and you only have one opportunity to look as good as me once a year. Our class is up next and Jason is in front of me, he went on and took the picture but stared at some blonde chick walking towards him. She talks to him with her little bitch act, "Cece...Cece Drake" huh Cece Drake, well Jason is going to get a load of my fist to his face. We both walk out until I push him hard enough at the lockers, "Agh what the hell was that for?!" He rubs his neck, "that was for flirting with that blonde bitch in front of me, did you really forget that we're dating?!", he tried to spit it out but I just looked at him upset, "Unbelievable" I say and speed walked away from him.

I accidentally bump into Mr.Fitz, he sees my upset face and his speaks with concern, "Y/N what's wrong?", I sniffle, "it's nothing Mr.Fitz, don't worry about me, you should get to English before the bell rings" I walk pass him to my next class.

*Skip to the end of school*

I began to walk home alone, I didn't want Jason near me yet he still runs in front of me, "Babe please, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, I feel so guilty that my princess is upset, please forgive me?" I sighed, "fine, I'll let this go" he smiles and puts his hands around my waist as we walk to our homes.

I knew that once I forgive his mistake, he'll make another one.

And I wasn't wrong.

*A Week Later*

"So you said that you were guilty for flirting with another girl and decided to do it again by hanging out with her more than you should! What do you have to say for yourself?!" I complain to him, he sighs. "Y/N I'm sorry- she wanted to know about me because I throw parties and she wanted to come to some, there's nothing going on between us I swear!" He tries to cover up but I look down, tears in my eyes, "The Park, your house, lunch, phone calls, video calls, emails, homework you've both hung out using stupid reasons! Of course I'm upset about this like a normal girlfriend would be", Jason lifts my chin up with his finger, I into his eyes as he looks back. "Y/N...I'm sorry, I know you might be sick and tired of hearing it but I really am sorry! I'm so sorry for not listening to you but please, forgive me?" I push him away and look down, "fine. I'm going home and your not coming with me. Goodnight.", I walk back hugging my shoulders to feel warm and crawl into my bed.

A tear fall out of my eyes as I slowly dose off letting jealousy and sadness rise upon me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
Should Jason really listen to Y/N or should he just rot of guilt while hanging with Cece Drake?

Stay tuned.

Sorry if this chapter was crap. But trust me, things are going to get good.