014-The truth

"I'm your angel" even though it's hard for him to said the truth, but he still telling you the truth.

Till when he want keep this secret. Cause he know sooner or later you will know it no matter what.

You just let out a fake laugh, didn't believe in him anyway.

But there's a feeling told you that sometimes what's Jhope said about Taehyung can be true.

Cause Taehyung just make a friend with Jungkook, the grim reaper. It's sound weird, besides who are brave enough to be friend with the grim reaper?

Is he try demolishing my trust towards Taehyung?
But why?

Before you could said anything to defend Taehyung, he continue talking.

"If he truly loves you, why he give a Death towards who he love the most? "

"Stop it! I trust Taehyung he just a human not a grim reaper! And what's wrong with you Jhope? Why you start to be like this? Are crazy?!" You shout at him.

You breath didn't stable. Your heart ache, it's look like something heavy is overlapping with your heart. That's the first time you shout at him.

"Yes! I'm crazy! I'm crazy about you. I'm thirsty your love! But you? Did you care about it?! I'm dying Hwamin! I'm really dying. Why you throw me away when you have him?"

You shock with his words. You don't even know that he will be like this. You hate the situation, that you make people around you heart ache with you.

"You can't do this to me, all memories that we creat just a hope, a fakehope. You rips my heart. I hate this! All of it! Please take your fakehope away from me! I hate you!" The tears dropping down from his eyes.

[A/N: the words "you can't to this to me" I took it from I need you and that's why I put the song, enjoy reading]

He run pass by you, his shoulder hit yours.

"Jh-Jhope. Jhope!" You shout and run against him.

But he already fly away, this time you really regret that didn't trust on him. Trust that he's your angel.

Why all bad thing always hit me?

***

-Taehyung's PoV-

I don't the way to talk to her. She's too kind and soft to accept hurt.

I'm not strong enough seeing being hurt by anybody. I'm afraid, afraid if she didn't accept me again and throw me from her life.

Jhope said that she hate liar, oh god help me.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts my name.

I turn back and saw he running towards me.

"This is the new task, someone gonna die tonight cause an accident. You gonna collect her soul this time"

I just nod, he always be a great assistant and also friend. Although sometimes he being creepy and always scold me.

I know what he do just for my best.

"Still thinking about her?" He questioned me.

I just raised up both of my shoulder. My mind really tangled.

"Don't worry everything gonna be fine" He pat my shoulder and give me his bunny smile.

***

It has come to its time, and I get ready to work. My works collecting souls.