Bro. (Hance)

Lances pov
I wasn't much of a listener when it came to pidges long rants about all the different constellations she can see from her room,she would go on and on for hours until someone had the courage to get up and leave the dinner table,and tonight that person was me.Without a second though I stood up and dismissed myself from dinner earning a glare from pidge,but I no longer cared because I was horny,hot and needed to relieve myself quickly.I finally made it to my room and slipped my shoes off,eager to pleasure myself I took my pants off and climbed into bed and slid my boxers down to my knees,I scanned my mind for something to jack off to my mind landed on one person,Hunk.The very thought of him aroused me to the point of it being painful,I bit my lip not wanting to wait any longer than I already have been,I spat in my hand and reached down to my member and grabbed it,I pumped a few times and let out a soft moan "h-hunk ooh~" I pumped my self a few more times before hearing a knock at my door.

Hunks pov
I hear a few noises coming from lances room as I walked past,I leaned forward and put my ear against the door "H-hunk ooh~" I bit my lip and covered my mouth with my hand.Lance jacking off to me? Impossible I must've heard him wrong,to confirm my suspicions I knocked on the door hearing no answer I twisted the knob and opened the door,the sight before me shocked me.

3rd persons pov
Hunk opened the door and his draw dropped,before him was a semi nude lance jerking off.Lance squeaked and covered himself "hunk! I-it's not why it looks like I swear!" Lance said with a dark blushes plastered across his tan face but hunk couldn't care less about an explanation because before lance could finish the larger male already had his lips pressed hard against the smaller boys lips.Lance saw no reason to stop him,after all this was what he wanted.The Cuban boy wrapped his arms around hunks neck and moaned into the kiss earning a smirk from the taller male.

Lances pov
I could feel the kiss starting to become heated,His hands in my hair,my legs wrapped around his waist every part of this moment was perfect I never wanted it to end but I did want him the only thought in my head was his name.I thrusted my hips up and moaned slightly,hunk broke the kiss as panted slightly "lance I need you" hunk whispered out desperately,I bit my lip and blushed "it's ok I need you to" I smiled and placed my hand on hunks cheek.Hunk blushed slightly "is it alright if we have sex? I mean we don't have to if you don't want I just wante-" I cut him off with and hungry kiss basically begging for him to fuck me senseless,without any words said hunk pulled his pants off and began kissing my neck I moaned and buckle my hips against him "p-please hunk fuck me~" I moaned out,I felt hunk slide a finger into my entrance and I arched my back "o-ooh~please more!" He added another finger and began pumping slowly "you're so sexy lance~" hunk smirks and lightly bites my neck "stop teasing! Please I need you so bad" hunk smirked once again and removed his finger and replaced them with his erect member "are you ready?" Hunk intertwine our hands as I nodded fast.He slowly slid himself inside me as I moaned loud "you're so big!" I moaned out and he started thrusting faster "lance!,fuck" hunk shakily said and began pounding into me,I screamed out his name and dragged my finger nails down his back begging for more "hunk fuck! Faster please oh god!" Hunk sped up to his max speed and grunted,I knew we were both close I could feel it in his thrusts "I'm so close don't stop!" I screamed again as he hit my prostate and I came hard on both of our stomachs,a few short moments later he came inside me filling me with his hot liquid.He pulled out and laid next me and pulled me close "I love you lance" I smiled "I love you to hunk" and I meant every word I said.
----------------------------------------------------
An
This was my first smut lmao I have no idea what I'm doing,if you have any requests pm me or comment which character,au and whose Ike and seme thanks!