Chapter 17: The end :(

{Jezzabelle' s Pov}

It's been 2 years since my husband proposed and since then we have been inseparable. We actually live in our own mansion now in La and a lot has changed since then.

Linda and Dean started going serious when we moved back and they both live together next door in their own mansion with not one but two kids now. After Linda found out she was pregnant with twins Dean decided for them to live together and raise them as a family. He proposed to her last year at the Christmas get together my father had at his house that he now owns with
Daisy, which is now his wife.

Everyone most likely is now married and happily living together with the love of their life. Especially Luis and Logan.

Even though they promised me that I'll always be their number 1 girl I forced them to take on line dating. And now their both dating women who I absolutely love and adore as my own sister's. Luis and Maria have been dating for 7 months now and he loves her with all his heart from what he told me the other day we hung out at the beach with everyone else. Logan on the other hand is happily with Jaymie. She didn't like me at first because of how much Logan hung out with me but after I explained to her that he is a big brother to me and he's always been protective of me and will never stop looking out for me unless he died. She didn't like the thought of that but Logan told her that he loves and her and if she loved him as much as he did she shouldn't be worried about other people taking her spot in their relationship.

And finally me and Sean have moved in with Sadie since our wedding last year and everything is perfect. Now that we have a new member to our small family we started I couldn't think of anything else that can stop us from our happily ever after. Thanks to our new born son Sebastian Jr. I will always love my big bad gandleader I will always cherish and love for the rest of my life.

Sorry for the early ending but I had to finish this book since a lot of the views and votes on it haven't been going up and plus I've been trying to hurry all my books to start the news some of my followers have been asking me to make for them so thank you guys for all the reads, votes, and comments 💕 Thank you guys and I wish you guys a very soon happy New Year 😚💓