TY

Hunter (POV)

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday. A celebration for an alpha to take place and also to find my mate. The one person who is destined to be mine. I just hope it is Rachel. My long time two year girlfriend.

I must admit she can get clingy at times and her jealousy is out there but the sex is awesome.

"Yo Hunter." As if breaking me out of my thoughts my good friend TY slapped me on the back just after I had closed my locker.

"Yo, what's up man." We did that man bro hug thing that usually guys does. TY, we have not known each other for long but when he had moved here 3 years ago we sort of click.

Looking at him, you can hardly tell he was a guy. Hell I thought he was a chick. However TY had convince me otherwise when he could chug down a whole barrel of liquor and still sing his ABC's.

"Excited for tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah I can't wait till I find the one." TY looked at me confused, "The one?"

Shit I forgot, TY is human and I'm a wolf. That's right you heard me. In fact there are others just like me. I on the other hand will soon be Alpha of Crimson Blood. My father will soon be stepping down while I will take the reigns once I find my mate. And hopefully it will be at my celebration.

"I mean I was thinking of proposing to Rachel." TY shook his head.

"Dude, why are you still with her? I mean aren't you tired of the same old pussy. I mean think about it, for the next fifty years you will be seeing the same old hairy skanky kitty...."

"Okay enough." I cringed at the thought of having the same pussy over again. My buddy here has got a point but Rachel and I, we've been at it since forever. I have loved her since kindergarten. "I don't tell you about the woman you use to date." If you think I was worse, TY was worse than me. Talk about man-whore. He goes through woman like yesterday's trash.

"Hey I can't help it if the woman fall at my feet."

TY may not look like it, I mean he is scrawny or half the time he sounds like a girl with his high pitch voice, and his features are more feminine and is always hiding under his hat but he knows how a girl thinks. In fact he is more in tune to their sensitivity side, I think that is why the girls always falls for his charms.
From time to time I always wondered about his sexuality; always running from confrontation. As I recall he always had said he's a lover not a fighter and he didn't want to ruin his good looks.

"Seeing you told me I couldn't spend your birthday with you tomorrow, how bout after school?"

"Course."

Just then the bell rang. "See you later." I high five TY before heading to my English class.

Finding my seat I ignored all the girls stare in the room.

"Hey baby." I looked up to see my sweet angel take a seat next to me. She pecked me on the cheek. "Tomorrow is your 18th birthday, and I am sure that I will be your mate." She purred into my ears. "After that, we can have our own celebration." I smiled at her while my leg twitch underneath the table. I was starting to get a boner when the teacher started class.

I kept on glancing at the clock and finally when the bell rang, picking up my books and Rachel's I grabbed her hand and rushed her to the nearest janitor's closet and immediately crashing my lips on to hers.

She moaned and I grunted.

We only had 5 minutes to do our thing before the next bell rang.

Fuck I just had to take her. After our small quicky, we jumped out of the closet only to have a run in with TY.