Attacking dream

After a while cops came and arrested them. They were also surprised by those stalker's condition.

Angelo aka Mr. Smarty pants explained how it happened and how their "bad luck" helped us.
I was fuming angrily but he seemed so innocent like he didn't know anything. Well I was sure about what I saw and I was going to try to know, who he was and how he had this kind of power. But I just let it be for now. I was so lost in my thoughts when he touched my shoulder.

"Hey! Let's go now. Its all sorted out and they will get what they deserve. Okay! You don't need to be afraid."
He smiled warmly and my heart ached but I composed myself. I just started walking in the direction of my home.
I was quite and frustrated. He was not telling the truth and just played the role of a fortunate gentleman, but I could sense that there was something weird with this boy.

"You are so quiet all of a sudden. I think you should rest for a while just let me get you a drink before you go."
He offered but I ignored. He seemed startled by my coldness but didn't say anything again. He just kept walking with me. I was not looking at him but my thoughts were tangled around him. My home was near when I stopped. He also halted.

Looking at the ground I said,
" Thank you for protecting me, I am so lucky that you were there. I am alive because of you . If you had not protected me...I can't imagine what they had done to me." A shive ran down in my body and I felt like I would collapse.
Suddenly he lightly touched my chin and held it, making me look into his mesmerizing eyes. And I couldn't look away anymore, his eyes were so warm, smoldering but calming all my tension. I felt so relieved.

"Just be safe. Okay! And don't be reckless like this again."
He breathed and let me go. I was unable to move. I could not turn around and let him go.
I just watched him, remembering his dream like face and his softened features. He looked away and suddenly he became distant again.

"Just go I have no more time to waste. Bye!"
Saying this, abruptly, he turned and just walked away quickly. I froze at his sudden change. I just stood there till my mom came suddenly.

"Sarah!"
She screamed in relief and hugged me tightly.
"Where you had gone. We were so worried and you just left your phone on your bed? Your dad was going to check at college."
She was out of breath. I tried to soothe her.
"Relax mom! I was searching for a coaching . You worry too much." I lied, hoping that she will not trace the lie in my tone. She seemed so relieved and I regretted my recklessness.

"Come, its already dinner time and never do something like this again okay!"
She patted my back, I nodded. Dad was also relieved to see me . We ate dinner and I told them about my first day at college and new friends but of course I didn't tell them about the evening incident and Angelo...

After dinner my parents were watching news, when I said good night and entered in my room. After brushing my teeth, I took a warm bath and changed in my satin night suit. I laid in my bed and tried hard to not to think about him.

He is a proudy person. Is not he? But he saved me. May be he was just tired with pampering me and all.. He has an overwhelming charming personality, so its obvious that he wants to accompany a beautiful girl. In that case a girl like me is really a headache for him....Stop! Not again... Ahh! He is not my type and I am not his, why I am always thinking like this! May be he must have seen and sensed my feelings so he turned me down.

I thought sternly. I tried to sleep but I was so lost in thoughts.

How he did that? May be he is really a hypnotic but how ? Why he didn't tell me the truth? Uhh! I will found out. I promised myself then tiredly, I fell asleep.

It was a dark room. I was there, standing alone. Suddenly two large strong arms held me so tightly from behind.
I turned around trying to scream, but I saw this was Angelo. I smiled and he leaned his face near mine.

"Don't mock me."
He breathed his perfumed breath, making my head dizzy. Then abruptly he grabbed my face and his coral lips brushed against mine...

"No,no no!"

screaming, I woke up.

"Ohh! It was just a dream."
I breathed in relief but my heart was racing happily. I groaned in irritation and looked at the clock. It was 5 am.........

Just then one more thought came in my mind, he knew I was new in this city but how?

Please vote and comment if you liked it thank you so much for reading :)