Internet Friends 10

Baekhyun's POV

The following days have basically been torture. My mind has been in mess thinking about whether I wanted to be with Chanyeol or I'm willing to try again with Daehyun.

I took a deep breath before nodding to the others as we practiced a new song. My confused feelings seemed to have boosted my inspiration.

Don't hesitate anymore please
Take my heart away
Yes, the sharper it is, the better
Even the moonlight shut its eyes tonight
If only it was a different guy and not me
If only it was a line from a comedy
I will burn all of the scars
Exchanged with your love
Baby don't cry tonight
After the darkness passes
Baby don't cry tonight
None of this will have happened
It's not you who will
Become short-lived
So baby don't cry cry
Because my love will protect you
We exchange our fates
That are headed toward each other
As much as there was no choice but for us to go awry
I know we have loved that much more
When you smile, sun shines,
The brilliance can't be expressed with language
Waves are crashing down
In my heart
Baby don't cry tonight
On this stormy night
(Like the sky is about to fall)
Baby don't cry tonight
It's fitting for a night like this
I had to let you go in this moment
That shines brighter than tears
So baby don't cry cry
My love will be remembered
On top of the dark shadow of pain
On the threshold of farewell
Even if I cruelly fall down
Even that will be for you so I will handle it
Instead, I will give myself to you
Who doesn't even know me
Don't cry - instead of hot tears
Show me cold laughter baby
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Please don't hesitate
Just when I'm about to become like foam
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Just burn me with that knife
So I can remain as a dazzling person
The moonlight fills your eyes
This night passes silently in pain
Baby don't cry tonight
After the darkness passes
(I can hold you in my arms)
Baby don't cry tonight
None of this will have happened
It's not you who will
Become short-lived
So baby don't cry cry
Because my love will protect you
The early sunlight melts down
The brightness that resembles you falls down
My eyes that were once lost finally cry cry cry

"This song is amazing" Luhan got all excited again.

"Baek has done it again" Kyungsoo said with a bright smile and I did the same.

"Sooooooo..." Xuimin started, "How did you date go with Chanyeol?" He asked and every turned their attention to me.

"It wasn't a date date. We were just hanging out" I said looking away.

"If it wasn't a date then why are you blushing" Chen said and everyone laughed.

"Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes. I told them about the 'date' and they were all screaming like a bunch of girls.

"So is he now officially your boyfriend?" Luhan asked.

"Are you okay with me and your brother?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm the number one shipper of Chanbaek. I'm more than happy. Now answer my question" Luhan said.

"Not yet. He gave me time to think about it" I said.

"What's there to think about? Chanyeol is great and even if Daehyun hurt you my brother is a good guy and really cares about you" Luhan said and everyone agreed.

I know they have always hated Daehyun but it wasn't that easy for me. I loved him and I'm afraid I still do.

"I don't want Chanyeol to be a rebound. I want to be sure about this" I said and they let it go.

We were on our way out of the school building when I met Daehyun waiting for me by the school entrance.

"Baek I just want to talk" he said.

"Baek..."

"Its okay Kyungsoo. I will see you guys tomorow" I said and they unwillingly left me with Daehyun after giving him death glares.

"Baek..." he said moving closer to me but I took a step back as I cut him off.

"Since you made my ride go lets have this conversation while you drive me home" I said walking to his car.

He took a deep breath and looked annoyed by my rejection but silently followed.

"Lets not play around Daehyun. You hurt me. You hirt me real bad. After that you were with Taeyeon and now all of a sudden you want me back" I broke the silence as he drove me home.

"Baek I'm sorry..."

"Sorry you threw away our love or sorry you got caught and now i know how you truly feel. That you never loved me and all the rumors I heard about you were all true" I cut him off.

"Baek give me chance to..."

"Give you a chance. Like you gave me a chance to recover from your deception before you threw me aside. I loved you for 3 years Dae. I was faithful to you for 3 years. You lied to me for 3 years" I lashed out.

"I never lied to you Baek. I love you. I always have. Taeyeon was a mistake one I regret making. She seduced me and pushed me to let you go but I can't do that because I love you. I'm sorry Baek. Please take me back. I miss you like crazy" he said and that's when I noticed the car was parked in front of my house.

"I don't know Dae. You hurt me real bad" I said a bit calm. I felt so tired and overwhelmed with emotion.

He hurt me so much but why did my heart still yearn for him?

"I know Baek and I'm sorry. I will give you time to think about this. I love you and I want to be with you. Only you. Taeyeon is nothing to me. I only see you Baek" he said as he held my hand and I let him.

"I need to go" I said as I pulled away from him and rushed to the house.

What am I going to do? I'm now more confused than I was before.