Chapter 14: Wulf

They group had come back to the others. White, Danny, Krinos, Aqualad, and Nightwing all returned to their friends. Team Phantom and Young Justice both kept the distance between White and the Fentons as much as possible. After what Maddie did, there wasn't a chance in hell or high water they were gonna let their Gold Siren near her.

         But the most sad part was, was that the look on her face didn't even make it appear that she regretted it.

          ''Are you okay, Siren,'' Valerie asked her best friend.

           ''I'm fine, Val,'' White told her, with a slight smile. ''I guess I am just a little done at this point. I want this field trip to end, already.''

           ''You and me both, bro,'' Danny agreed.

             Nightwing and Red Arrow both looked over at the angry faces of the Fenton adults. They narrowed their eyes at them, wanting to rip their head off for everything they put the twins through.

            ''You know that you two will not be going back with them, right,'' Dick asked, almost told, his brothers.

             ''We, kind f, figured as much,'' Danny says.

             ''What type of older brother would I be if I wasn't overprotective,'' Dick smirked.

             ''A very poor one,'' Roy joked, then got hit in the arm by Nightwing. ''Hey.''

             ''From everything you've told us about them, you should have come with us so much sooner,'' Kaldur said. ''But raising a hand to a child, even one of teenage years, is unforgivable on its own.''

            ''They have been neglectful and a little insane, yes,'' White timidly says. ''But they never hit on of us before.''

             ''You two are never stepping another foot into their house ever again,'' Dick sternly said. ''Where's my phone, I need to talk to Batman about something we've been looking into for the past few years.''

             Nightwing walked off, looking for his phone among all his utility belt gadgets.

            ''You'd think that a hero that trained with Batman would also have been taught to have a more organized utility belt,'' Tucker chuckled.

             ''He was more organized when he was Robin, how ironic,'' Conner snickered.

             ''Huh, noted,'' Gar remarked.

             ''If only someone had proof of what they did to you guys, then there would be legal proof so that the league could intervene,'' Jaime said.

            ''Well, if the two of us and Jazz both tell the truth, there is that,'' Danny says. ''Not to mention that the entire town knows about the Fentons being crazed, ghost obsessed, ghost hunters.''

            ''The only real parents any of us ever had was really Sam's grandmother,'' White told them. ''She cared for all of Team Phantom.''

            ''That's definitely my grandmother for you,'' Sam says. ''Not to mention that she is a blast to go bowling with.''

             It was true. The Fentons just used Danny and White for cleaning up their lab while leaving Jazz to take care of them or have them care for themselves. Sam's parents kept trying to force their daughter to be a pretty pretty princess instead of who she really was, not having any real idea who their daughter was. Valerie's dad and Tucker's parents were the only ones that actually cared for their kids. Like Mr.Gray being protective of Valerie when he found out about her being the Red Huntress. Or Mrs.Foley being the stereotype of a loving stay-at-home-mom, not to mention the best home cook their side of the country.