Chapter 2

• Dedicated to LOUIS!! <3

"Paigey," I heard a familiar voice whisper. "Paigey, it's time to get up. We have to be at the Power Balance Pavilion in an hour."

"No," I said. "Five more minutes." I was exhausted from last night.

"Please? Please, with a leprechaun on top?" That's when I realized it was Harry. I opened my eyes a crack and saw him with his puppy-dog face on. "Come on, Paigey," he eased. "Let's get up, otherwise I'll have to bring Niall in here..."

I got up right away, nearly banging my head into his. Niall was insanely good at tickling. You only make that mistake once.

I got dressed, changing into some Victoria's Secret sweats. I didn't have to change into the dance costumes until we got to the stadium.

Harry walked in the room not wearing pants. Luckily his pajama shirt was long, so he was, um, covered.

"Paigeyyyyyy," he whined. "Liam stole my pants again."

"LIAM!" I screamed. "GIVE HARRY HIS PANTS BACK!" I swear, sometimes the boys act like they're nine. 

"Okay," he called from the other room. On the tour bus, there were four bedrooms, a living room, and one bathroom. I avoid using the bathroom in our bus AT ALL COSTS. Niall and Zayn share a room, Louis and Liam share a room, Harry and I share a room, and my two best friends Aria and Claire (the other backup dancers for 1D's tour) share another room. One Direction's managers stay in a different hotel room every night, driving to close locations and flying to far ones. There are also two chaperones for the bus- the choreographer and 1D's security guard. They take turns driving; when  one's driving, the other one's sleeping on a small bunk above the driver's seat. 

"Claire! Aria!" I called. If they were still asleep, we had a problem.

"What?" they both answered in unison.

"Just wanted to make sure you were awake," I said. "Harry had to wake me up." 

Claire walked into my bedroom, where I was posting a picture of me and Harry from last night on Twitter. 

@paigeygirl19: Me and @harry_styles last night <3 

"Hey," I said as I hit 'Post.' 

"Sooooo...." she sat down on the bed. "What are you and Harry's plans for tonight?" She giggled. Claire is so immature sometimes.

"Well, we're going out for pizza, and then we're going to see The Avengers. His pick. Why?"

"Well......you know......" she started blushing. Ha! I caught her. 

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked. Her turn to be humiliated. 

"Oh, nothing," she said. Claire blinked. Four times in a row. That meant she was hiding something.

"Claaaaaire," I asked, "What's going on?" 

"Oh....nothing," she brushed off and tried to change the subject.

"You know in Up All Night, how we do a triple pirouette, followed by a pump turn? Last time you did it, you missed a beat right when--"

"Claire," I interrupted, "TELL ME. WHO ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH?"

"Louis," she blurted. "Oh crap," she blushed and covered her mouth with her manicured fingers. 

"Awww.....Claire!" I squealed. "That's great! You and Louis are adorable together."

"Thanks," she squeaked, obviously embarrassed that she had told her secret. "But still, you and Harry are perfect for each other."

"Thanks, Claire Bear." I said, and gave her a hug just as I heard a scream coming from the living room. I raced through Aria and Claire's room to the living room and found Liam and Zayn wrestling on the floor. Liam was holding a ratty, old teddy bear in his hands. Zayn was biting Liam's butt. 

"WHAT THE FLIP IS GOING ON IN HERE!?!?!?!?" I screamed, and pounced on Liam. Claire and Aria raced in and helped me pry the two boys apart. I snatched the teddy bear out of his hands, stepped on the couch, and held it above my head while Aria and Claire held Zayn and Liam two feet apart so they wouldn't bite each other's heads off. 

"Whose bear is this, and why are you two wrestling?" 

Zayn started crying, whimpering, and wheezing.

"Liam.....found....my.....snuggy......bear........"

"I thought it would be funny." Liam pouted. 

"Enough is enough." I stopped their argument. "Go to your rooms, both of you, and spend some time alone." Aria and Claire released their grips, and the boys scurried in opposite directions. I handed the bear back to Zayn, who stumbled out of the room. 

This was going to be one crazy summer.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

So, hey guys :) This is my first fanfiction! 

Please comment below to let me know what you think!! I'm working on a cover for the story...hope you likeee! Please be sure to check out my other story, Being Juliet! 

I may put one of my stories on hold if the other one gets really good, but we'll see!! Please comment, thanks! xoxo Lindsay