Answering the questiones

-Oh god. Guys don't tell me that was about-Cole didn't have to finish siblings nodded yes.
-You wanted to know about our past and that the story.-Kai said covering his eyes with his hands.
-So the unknown elements were -Lloyd started
-Fire and Water- Kai and Nya finishes in unison
-The parents that had disappeared are-Cole started
-Are ours-Kai and Nya finished in unison
-And the boy and the girl from your story are-Jay started
-Us-Kai and Nya finishes in unison. AGAIN.
-Excuse me, but I found the only information I could about Spain and it says that all the males from Spain have a birthmark that means something on Spanish -Zane said and was about to continue when Kai rolled his sleeve up and showed a birthmark near his shoulder that looked like " I"with two little marks on each side.
-Fire -he said
Everyone looked at them amazed. Kai was slightly smiling then he looked at the floor and covered his shoulder. He felt awkward talking about it but faked coughing
-Soooo... how do you feel?-Nya asked with a worried smile
-It feels strange-Lloyd states
-I didn't expect it to be like this. Our teammates are from a country, people of which we were reached to fear and hate.-Jay said
-It will change a loooot-Jay said moving his hands in the air showing how much will it change.
-But don't worry. I still love you the way I did before. If that's what you are worried about-Zane said with a caring smile that made burst in tears. It felt so good to know that at least one of his friends still was ready to treat him the same. Everyone in the room saw Kai crying for the first time, even Nya. She was really happy that her brother let his tears fall. Zane hugged Kai and Kai hugged back tightly.
-Thanks. A lot. You don't know how much better I feel now.-Kai whispered in his ear. Zane hugged tightly and soon let go. They pulled apart.
-Will you mind answering few more questions?- Cole asked. Kai shook his head no and Nya said it's okay.
-But first untie Nya.-Kai said
-But you two will run away again-Jay whined
-No we won't. Nya cut her wrist yesterday when she was helping after I was shocked  a little and I'm pretty sure it's hurting her.-Kai said
I just remembered that their hands were tied up and they couldn't cover their eyes or hug each other. Well yeah. Let's just imagine that it was a very long rope that just holds them near the bed okay? Okay!
  -Aand, I still will be tied up here and won't be able to ran off even if Nya will.-he finished. Cole untied Nya who rubbed her wrists and sat back at Kais bed.
-Okay ask.-Nya said
-What is SP?
-Sibling promise. We already told you our promises. Being there, taking care, love, protect, never leave. Well the main ones.-Kai said
-Okay Wait. But why were you so scared when I hit the floor?-Cole asked
-Well you know, it's kinda. After what happened yesterday with Jay when he blasted me with electricity I literally was in shock. If Jay did that, that meant that any of you were ready to do the same and maybe kill us anytime. -Kai said looking away
-Just imagine the guys you call your friends start yelling at you, fighting you and at the end they end up hurting you really bad. Think how will you act when you'll see them the next time. If the strike of lightning didn't kill you an earthquake could easily do that -Nya said.
-So you weren't trusting us because-Zane was cut off by Kai
-Because when we were dumb enough to do so when we were kids it ended up really bad with us. And when we live in one house with the well trained ninja that, as we know now, hate people from Spain and have elemental powers that can kill you Yeah...
-Kai did all this do anything to you wanting to become a green ninja?-Lloyd asked. Kai looked really ashamed but answered
-Yes. The same thing everyone around you is really powerful. And if you will be the most powerful one of them you can be sure to beat them if they will start a fight.
-And why were you and Nya training alone?-Jay asked
-Because when it's training you are allowed to use your powers and weapons and well leaving each other to fight one of you wasn't the option for us.-Nya said. When the guys were thinking about something to ask Nya said something
-Guys? Mind if now we ask you few questions?
-Sure why not?-Cole cheered
-Okay. So why did you all want to know about us so badly?-Nya asked
-Well Guys you are our friends. We couldn't live calm knowing you two were in trouble. We care about you. We love you-Lloyd answered for everyone again.
-Okay. But this question is just for Jay. Why did you try to kill my brother if you really cared and loved us?-she asked tears forming in her eyes again
- I I I. I'm s-sorry. I know I don't deserve you forgiveness but I really am sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just mad and upset and it just filled in that. I would never dare to even think about killing anyone. Especially not the one I call a brother.- Jay answered tears forming in his eyes as well
-But What was you mad at him for?-she asked
-Because I was sure that he made you reject me. I was so upset about it and mad at Kai being so calm about it. And also after you left he started texting someone for all the two hours. And I was  suspicious it was Skylor and was mad that he let himself have a girlfriend even if she is an enemy's daughter but doesn't let you date me.- he said last part already in a whisper.
Nya looked shocked and was blushing hard.
-😊That's really cute and all but Kai didn't do anything about it. He is not dating Skylor just because I am not dating you. Or any one in particular. He says the same thing you do. He doesn't want to date someone if I want find someone too especially from Ninjago. And also he was texting me the whole time convincing me to give you a chance. He is still not okay all this but he saw you felt bad after I left and said I could be nicer. Anyways I don't  think I'm ready for this. And you have to know that if you will still love me when I will be ready we still will have to wait for Kai to give his blessing because I won't do anything without it. Okay?-she finally finished.  Jay just simply nodded and blushed.
-NINJA. Ninjago is in danger. You have to go to Ninjago city-Sensei Wu yelled. Everyone except Kai rushed through the door but Sensei stayed in the door
-Shouldn't any of you untie Kais wrists from the bed first?-he asked. Cole then realized he hasn't done it yet and ruched to the bed but stopped when he saw Kai already standing with burning rope in one his hand.
-Wait so you could?-Cole asked dumbfounded
-Yes of course.
-Then why didn't you?
-I wanted to show that I trust you all enough to stay tied with in a room and not be afraid to be killed anymore-he said smiling. Sensei also chuckled when he saw Kai finally smiling genuinely to the guys. Everyone felt warmth in their hearts. But that's not because of Kai's element but because of the love he now feels towards his family!