Its Another Day,

Good evening everyone (: (or morning... or afternoon.. or night, depending on where you are)

I am very happy to announce I'll be bringing back the imagines. (distant clapping) This time, I'm going to be taking specific requests, and i'm going to be picking people out of the comments to be apart of the imagine.

If you want a personalized imagine, dm me your imagine plot idea, your name, hair colour, eye colour and maybe a few facts about yourself.

I'll do my best to write an imagine based off of the information you've provided me. and I will try and complete everyone's request.

So, there's another thing I wanted to talk to you  all about.

I just want to let you guys know, that you're gonna be okay. No matter what the circumstances, you will get out of it breathing. And you will always be loved dearly by many, including myself.

It may not be easy sometimes, and it may feel like you're all alone; you may be scared, anxious, questioning everything. But even when you feel like you're drowning, there is life. You are able to rise above everything that's pushing you under, and I promise that it'll be worth it in the end. 

You are not perfect, but neither am I. and that is our greatest beauty, that all of us are flawed. we make mistakes, we judge by an outer surface- and sometimes by the inner. but, we ourselves can change that- and that's the beauty of being human.

If you've made a mistake, you are forgiven. You don't have to hold onto pain or regret of things you've done, you are going to make it.

Depression is just another mission impossible obstacle that you can jump over, climb over- you can get over it. It might take some work, some struggle but I promise you when its over, and you feel the sun on your face- you'll be happy you made it out.

Its another day, and you made it.

Because you are strong, and beautiful and intelligent and loved. You are as perfect as a flawed human being can be, and that says a lot.

I love you, remember that. 

I don't know if you guys like these little speeches I put out, but I feel like they're needed. comment if you think I should keep doing these, also- don't forget to put in your plot requests! 

I wanna help you guys, if you ever need anything- really just come to me. i'll try my best to be there for you. 

I love you guys sm! thank youuu

- sky