03: school can 💦

C H A P T E R ❸┊
❝ s c h o o l  c a n  💦 ❞

A great idiot I was ever since childhood, confused about formulas and trivia knowledge we probably don't need. When a middle school student, I hated a lot of teachers in my school — its belittlement of everyone around them and saying 'excuses' are unexceptionable are fucking unbelievable because we're going to be high schoolers.

They say it's easier for students to complete their homework because they got access to the Internet and posted everything there, but they keep forgetting that not everyone does have that fucking luxury goddammit. Some of us doesn't even have fast processing Internet to even do them. And all of us have lives outside of school.

But no, when we say that kind of shit, it's fucking making excuses and just being lazy. That students are being ridiculous and stupid for failing their classes because of their hypocritical, entitled asses cannot proceed that information.

And I know, I couldn't say that, I have to do my homework in fears of failing my grades. For god sake, I got a 69 in her class (the only reason I couldn't get at least a AB honor roll) and it sucks because most of her work is from the Internet.

I have to do about 10-15 assignments everyday and I can never finish this teacher's assignments because it's absolutely shitty. Two days to make a four minute video and it must be absolutely the best quality to receive a fucking hundred. One day to complete 5 potential major grades assignments on the Internet. And because of that 38% people in my class are failing her class and someone even got a 32 in their progress report.

But even worse, when you fail a Pre-AP class, you have to call your parents as if we're not going to get punished or beaten up with belts or anything.

No, we're just being too dumb for school.

❝ fallen angel,
what are your sins? ❞

retrospective divinity ; journal On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara