dix-sept

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

JOHNNY SLOWLY PICKS UP the phone and she paused the movie, he slides to answer the call. Rolling her eyes, Kenzie listened closely to hear what she's saying.

"Hey baby, where are you? My parents aren't home,"

Kenzie kept back a gag and Johnny quietly sighed.

"I'm at home, my mum wanted me to help her with the backyard and we just finished up so I'm pretty tired."

"Oh well, I'll see you tomorrow sexy, bye,"

"Bye,"

Johnny looks over at Kenzie and bites his lower lip. "I'm sorry you had to witness that, she's -"

"-Just really horny, yeah I know. I never knew sitting in your supposed best friends room watching movies is classified as helping your mother with the backyard. What the fuck, are you ashamed to see me?" She shot back, Kenzie thought they were getting better but no, turns out he doesn't want anyone to know he's with her.

"Kenzie, no! She's just really jealous and gets mad when we hang out, I'm sorry." He explained, she rolled her eyes. No more excuses.

"No! I can go to school tomorrow and tell her we kissed and that you were actually here when you're supposed to be at home working on the backyard. But I won't, you know why? Because I'm a good friend, and you need to learn how to be one." She spat out, looking anywhere but at Johnny.

"Come on Kenzie, you know how many times we've fought? It is horrible. Let's not do this, just talk to me tomorrow and cool down. Okay?" She stare at him dead in the eye and nod.

"Now go." He curses silently and grabs his things before leaving.

She crawled under her covers and sobbed her heart out, if only he could read her mind. Maybe he'd know how she felt.

-

Kenzie stormed into school and paced as fast as she can, Johnny said for her to talk to him tomorrow well she is. Her friends greet her but she just shoved her belongings in her locker then slammed it shut. "I have to do something."

She walked to Johnny's locker and stood in front of him. "You said we'll talk, we need to talk." He only nods, and grabs her hand gently. She didn't make an effort to pull away, he dragged her along until they reached the courtyard.

Johnny & Kenzie took a seat on one of the benches and faced each other. Her heart was racing, just do it, Kenzie. She took in a deep breath and began to talk.

"Johnny, ever since you and Audrey began to date, so many thing have changed. You've stopped spending time with me, and she's changing you for the worse. I'm not saying that you need to be with me at all times but I never see you anymore.

"And I feel like I'm losing my best friend. And when we do hangout it seems that you forget you have a girlfriend and you flirt senselessly. No more, this flirtationship is over.

"And what I'm trying to say is, I really like you and that's why I can't have this anymore. Even Audrey came and spoke to me, telling me to stay away. So I guess it's goodbye, John." Tears left her eyes, she didn't want to leave him but is for the best.

She doesn't want to be known as the girl who ended their relationship. She looked up and saw him in tears too. He shook his head repeatedly but Kenzie stood up and ran off. Because that's what she always does.

Johnny watched as Mackenzie ran away from him. She admitted to him that she liked him, the words he had been wanting to hear from her for as long as he can remember. She explained how he had flirted with her, which is true, but he couldn't resist himself. Every time they had shared a class all he can do is stare.

She's beautiful, she's smart, she's careful, she's passionate, she's sweet, she's one of a kind, she's so precious and she's not,

Audrey.

Johnny has to end it with her.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

about time bitch