tres

I groaned in both pain on my head and on my wrists that were chained.

Shit.

I kept on tugging my wrists even if it hurts but I think its connected somewhere in this room.

With the lights off, the room seemed endless. I was in nowhere.

Clink.

My head turned to where that sound came from. I didn't know what came to me but I suddenly cried.

He's here.

He's here!

My brain and heart said.

"I see that you're awake. Don't be afraid."

I cried even harder and kept on tugging my wrists away from the chains, hoping that it would come off.

"I'm not a monster. I won't hurt you....," he trailed, from the way I hear him say it, I know he was smirking evily.

"I'm not gonna hurt you like I did to him. Not like that way," he laughed as if it was the funniest thing he has ever said.

"I'll hurt you in the most pleasurable way. You, screaming my name in pleasure. You, harshly scratching my back in pleasure. Eveything will be in pleasure, a sweet sweet torture."

"....I'll have you soon, Park."

🎶......He's got his hand around my mind. We got that love, the crazy kind. I am his and he is mine. In the end, it's him and I 🎶

I jolted right up, breathing heavily, when I heard someone's phone ringing in the middle of the night.

I grabbed Taehyung's phone then turned off his phone and ruffled my hair, feeling really stressed and weirded out.

Suddenly, I was crying out loud that it woke Taehyung up who was just asleep beside me.

"Jiminie? Why are yo─Wait, are you crying?" he patted my back, hoping he would calm me down.

I kept on sobbing and felt him hugging me.

"Nightmare again, huh?"

"Y-yes. This time, it wasn't the same. T-this was d-different. I-it's like a vision, a premonition. T-Tae, I'm scared," I sobbed on his shoulder and he continously pats my back.

"It's probably just a dream, okay? Now, calm down. It's only 2 in the morning. Let's sleep?"

I breathed almost abnormally and Tae kept on assuring me that it'll be fine, everything will be fine, and that as long as he's right by my side, he's gonna protect me.

When I was slowly calming down, Taehyung craddled me back to sleep, humming a soft melody.

* * *

Clink.

Clink.

Rang in the whole room.

Three pictures in front of him.

Written scheme all around it.

He smirked, fascinated.

"Cheers for myself, " he said drinking his red wine.

"Everything's going as planned."

And rang his spine chilling laughter.

* * *

I am back after a month!

And a filler chapter ofc hehehe sorry

but be ready for more crazy events and be aware that there're some scene that's gory okaayyy

that's it for this day,
byeee

- GGUKCHU ♡