Chp X ten

Damon's POV:

I was running in the woods in routine when I sniff something. I stopped and my senses told me that there were 3 to 4 wolves around. I tried mind-link but I couldn't reach them that's mean they were not from my pack. In no time they were around me. they were from the red moon pack, one of our best enemies. I knew they were going to attack me. I wasn't really afraid cuz I was also the beta of my pack as my brother Daren was the Alpha. They shift into human form. It was weird because I thought they were gonna attack me directly. 

"So, it seems like you have something to tell me." one of them looked at me and smile. 

"Beta Damon, nice to see you again but it's the last time we have to see each other." Saying this he shifted taking the position growling at me. 

"Because you are going to die." I shifted into a wolf too. I waited for his attack, I had a rule. I never attack first. He jumped over me and we rolled over each other. I scratched out his eye. He growled in pain. Then his 2 companions joined him too. It was really tough fight because they were trained and not easy to kill. It was a 1-hour of fighting and I kill 2 of them. One tried to run away but I chased him with my injured leg. He was so much injured that it was hard for him to run. I catch him up quickly and bite his throat with my force. I pulled out his throat and he died. I lay down on the cold ground because I was so tired. Alice's home was near and I wanted to see her. So, I decided to vote yes for this tour.

I entered her house through her room's window. She wasn't asleep however it was 11 at night. She turned over and gasped. I know she was scared by this side of me. but I managed and a little growl escaped my mouth. I jumped over her and licked her neck. She tightly closed her eyes. I licked her face again. She was so adorable. Her taste was so delicious. Oh God! I have remembered her pussy tasted more delicious. She opened her eyes. I was feeling a little numb so I put my head on her lap and rested there. She was worried yet scared of me. she looked for my injury and ran for the first aid box. She bandaged me and I jumped in her bed then I was fast asleep. When I opened my eyes, I could feel her warmth on me. she was asleep too and she was resting her head was on my stomach. I shifted into my human, putting her in bed properly, I pull the blanket over her. I was feeling better now. I was healed faster than I thought. We demons have a powerful healing process. I change into my clothes and got out of her house.

***

She was standing to cross the road. I saw her but she didn't as I was a bit far. I saw a car was coming speedily towards her. My heart thumped. I ran with my superpower towards her and pushed her from the spot. God! She was safe. I was able to save her. She hugged me tightly which was the caution that she was scared. I kept her stick to my chest close. But she immediately pushed me away. She was gasped. I hurriedly read her mind. Fuck! She smelled my scent and compared it with my wolf. What and How will I explain it?

Damon's POV:

"Damon, I wanted to ask something." She looked at me taking a slurp of her juice. I took her to the café nearby. I wanted to explain everything to her but I can't push her and put her in a difficult situation because I was afraid to lose her. 

"What is it, babe?" I asked her keeping myself calm. She didn't say anything but her mind was saying otherwise.

 What was the connection of him with that wolf? Why the same wolf was on his house? Why his eyes turned black? What is he? What is Daren? Why do I hear growls when I am with you or him? Why do I feel sensations in my body when I am in front of him? How could he run that fast? How can he damage a wall by punching it? But I cannot ask it. I just wanted to put things together. I will figure out myself. 

Woah. She thinks a lot but I don't think she will ask all that? Will she?

"Never mind. Just forget it. I wanted to relax. I want a break." She looked at me tiredly. 

"Sure, have a break. Why will that be a problem for me?" I said.

"Damon, I mean I want a break between me and you. I want some space. There is so much disturbing around me." She avoided eye contact. 

"Alice, ............... um.........what can I say then?" My voice was sad. Fuck I hated it, my all courage faded away. I wanted her so much but she needed space. I mean it's ok maybe she just needs to figure out about all this shit. My shit.

"Okay, I will get going. I will call you when I want to meet you." She walked me out. Then she waited for me to get into the car. She turned away tears falling from her eyes. But instead, I pulled her to me. Before she could consider something, my lips captured hers in a sweet but wanting kiss and she did kiss me back. She was kissing me like it was our last kiss. I was kissing her back in the same raging fire. I didn't want to stop but she pulled out. I reached for her lips again but she put a finger on my lips.

"Damon, please. We need to stop. Please, I don't even want to end it either but I had to pull things around. kissing me won't help, it will only get worse. I just want to avoid you guys." I was crying and I didn't even realize it. She went into the library and she met Xavier. He was looking for a book on the shelf where she was finding hers. 

"Hello, Good afternoon Professor." I heard from a distance.

"Hey, Alice. Great to see you. What are you looking for?" He looked at her speaking casually. 

"Actually, I don't know either. What if you'll help me?" he smiled. That motherfucker. He shouldn't tell Alice about all this crap.

"Sure, why not. What it is?" He sat on the table near that shelve with her. 

"Oh, please. Don't Professor me. I'm just Xavier here. Professor at the university. Sure, I will lead you to the subject you want but I want you to trust me and tell me the whole story." She looked confused. That son of a bitch. I should leave before I can do something bad. 

I sat in my car and fled.

Alice's POV: 

"Story?" 

"I'm sure that there is a reason you are asking about it? What is it? Tell me and I will assure you that I will do whatever it takes me to help you. That's my promise." Before I could say something, my phone rang. It was Lixx. 

"Please, Excuse me, Xavier." I got up and stand behind the shelve. I whisper to Lixx that I was at the library. I hung up and sat back on the table. I was about to say something but I felt a hand on my neck. I turned to look but it was nothing. The hand slips down seductively and I bitted my bottom lip. The sensation went through my whole body to my now wet soaking core. I was holding back and controlling myself with very difficulty as Xavier was sitting with me. I felt a pinch on my clit. I let out a soft low moan. 

"Fuck!" No, not again. Please, not in front of Xavier. He is my Professor. What will he think of me?

"I am sorry. Xavier but I need to leave quickly." I got up quickly and rush out. 

"Feel free to contact me." I heard him from behind. I ran out of the building.