Chapter 42

Ace's POV

"What the hell was that, dad?!" I yelled at my father. Sinabunutan ko ang buhok ko dahil sa inis. It was not part of the deal to kick her out of the school. Damn! I can still remember the pain in her eyes and her face full of tears because of me.

"What are you talking about? I just saved you from that filthy creature so just be glad! I don't have enough time for this." He said and before he turn his back on me I immediately grabbed his collar. Everyone gasped because of that and I don't give a damn.

"This is not part of our deal, Dad! Pumayag ako na makipag hiwalay sa kaniya para sa ikakabuti ng lahat but damn it! You can't banish her from this school!" I hissed. My eyes are burning because of the anger. I'm just holding myself back from punching my father in the face.

"What for, Ace? Para malapitan mo siya at palihim kayo mag sasama ganon ba?!" he yelled back.

"Kuya, that's enough..." pigil sa akin ni Andrew pero hindi ko sila pinansin.

"If not only because of her family, I will break our rules just to make her mine!" I said. I don't follow the rules because I make them. Kung hindi lang dahil sa pag babanta niya na pakikipag-digma siya sa Moon Warriors siguro magkasama pa rin kami ni Kira ngayon. I can take her away from here and we can live together together without them.

"Ace iho, please understand your dad. We are doing this for your own sake." My mom said. Sinamaan ko ng tingin ang tatay ko at inalis ang pagkakahawak sa kwelyo niya. I sarcastically chuckled.

"For my sake? Are you kidding me mom? Ginagawa niyo ito para sa inyo lang! Labas ang relasyon namin sa away niyo at wala kayo karapatan para mahimasok sa relasyon namin kung tutuusin." sabi ko at bigla niya ako sinampal kaya napangiwi ako.

"Tita! please don't hurt him!" sigaw ni Rachel.

"I did everything just to make you happy. I sacrificed a lot just to put you in that position and this is what you're going to repay me?" galit na sabi nito. Umigting ang panga ko at pilit na pinapakalma ang sarili.

"This position is fucking useless if she's not here, remember that." madilim na sabi ko. Nahulog ang panga niya at hindi makapaniwalang tumingin sa akin.

"You will give up your position because of her?" mahinang sabi niya. I smirked.

"Even my life. I am not a Prince without her by my side." ang huling sinabi ko bago umalis doon.

*FLASHBACK*

"Break up with that girl, Ace." my father said while reading some paper. My eyebrow furrowed and the anger building in my system.

"Pardon?" I said while clenching my fist. He look at me and he hold his hands together. His face is dark and dangerous.

"You know she's not a human, Ace. She can be a big threat to us and what if she's a spy from their kingdom, what are you going to do?" he said. Is he fucking serious right now? My girl would never do that such thing! she's too innocent to do that.

Her signs of being a Moon Warrior are starting to become obvious, it's dangerous for her to stay here in that state. But for now, I can still take care of that. I love her and I'm willing to give her everything. I don't care if she's a Moon Warrior, their fight is not our business to mind actually.

Telling her is a bad idea. Her emotion is still uncontrollable and I'm afraid that she over control her power. I'm waiting for the right time to tell her the truth. She's safe in my arms and nobody can dare to hurt her because I will kill them first.

I will tell her the truth about her family and her whole identity at the right time.

"She would never do that. Just straight to the point, Dad." I said while controlling my anger towards him.