FNS is now on Inkitt!

Hey, Arcangels! 

I know you've been dying to read the all the chapters of Forever Night Stand. 

Because I love you all, I've decided to serialize Forever Night Stand on Inkitt. All full chapters including the cut chapters, revised and polished! 

I recently joined Inkitt and a fairly new member of Inkitt's Reader Royalty Program, a project of their Readers Happiness group, where authors are rewarded for making more and more readers happy. Author's gotta eat too, you know? 

What is Inkitt?

it's like Wattpad, an online community for reading and sharing stories. You can vote for and comment on individual chapters or review the story as a whole. Sites like this is where authors can test their ideas, their audience reaction, get encouragement and make the story better along the way before people actually pay for it. 

I ask for your patience as I learn my way around this new site.

I hope you follow me on this journey again!

While waiting for the editorial team to approve Forever Night Stand, I have a story I currently posted on Inkitt titled Burn with the Flames.

I'm religiously updating the story so you won't have to wait for so long to read what happens next!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it!

To keep reading this Forever Night Stand- completely for free and without ads - go to my profile and click on the Inkitt link in my bio. You can also click on the 'External Link' at the bottom of this chapter or at the comments section. 

See you there!!!