You play you pay

Kakashi probably didn't say the words she wanted to hear, what she wanted to hear was unrealistic. She knew it wasn't a easy road to become a skilled ninja. The more she thought about it she realized the reason Naruto had gotten so strong was because he had spent countless hours on his training.  Sensei's harsh words made sense

"Kakashi sensei.. you're right.. please i want to go back to training if you will take me.."

Sakura bowed infront of her sensei, Kakashi seemed shocked that she actually understood his words, he looked at sakura bowing to him. With her upper body lowered down like that he could see her milky breasts so clearly, it just now occurred to him what she was wearing. Sakura realized soon enough what kakashi was looking at, she had forgotten what she was wearing and she blushed as she tried to regain posture.. Kakashi could feel a slight arousal from what he saw, he was her sensei, but also a man. This girl will be the end of him. Kakashi was thinking how he just wanted to push her onto the bed and fulfill his manly need right then and now. But she was his student.

Kakashi decided the wisest thing to do was to pretend he didn't see that due to the darkness. Sakura however was certain he is now aware of her attire and that made her interested in how he would respond. She didn't run away to change clothes, she stood her ground.

She spoke softly " Ka- Kakashi sensei.. you saw me.. didn't you.. i'm sorry about my clothes i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.." She was pushing her breasts together by holding herself by her arms. Kakashi was just standing there looking at her trying to seduce him. What was she doing, she's aware that she's coming off as sexual, right? sakura had been very sexually frustrated lately, being single was proving itself to be hard.

Kakashi decided to ignore the obvious yet again, The last thing he wanted to do was misunderstand the whole situation. He attempted to pretend like everything was okay.

" Alright Sakura, i'll hope i'll see you back into training tomorrow, i should go and let you rest up.." he slowly walked towards the door.

Sakura grabbed him by his shirt. She didn't want Kakashi to leave.

"N-no sensei please don't go.." he turned around to see sakura totally flushed, she was having all sexual kinds of thoughts with her sensei at that moment. His presence and dominance was enough for Sakura to feel wet.. it was leaking through her panties to her inner thighs, kakashi could see that.

He threw all morals out. he was now a man seeing a young busty woman that he desperately wanted to plant his seed in, not his student. she was practically begging for him to pleasure her, her look said it all.

"Sakura what is wrong with you? i am your sensei, do you have no shame?" he spoke as he walked closer to Sakura. Sakura didn't care she was wet and flushed, she just wanted to feel his erection inside of her so bad. she could see the bulge in his pants clearly so why couldn't Kakashi sensei just do her already she thought.. She was grinding her thighs together to pleasure herself slightly as she looked at him with desire in her eyes, she was a hot mess. Kakashi looked back at his dear student, Sakura, the little girly student of his had turned into a woman infront of his eyes and he hadn't even noticed. it felt wrong imagining her naked, at one point she was like his daughter, but now she's a woman that needs a man to pleasure her.

All reason aside he approached her and grabbed her chin and made her tilt her head up to look at him.

"you cannot regret this, do you understand?" he said as he pushed her onto the bed. sakura moaned as her hot flesh touched the cold sheets of the bed. she moaned in pleasure stretching one of her leg out as her arms stretched above her head.