Desire...

"How could I say this without breaking?"

Everyday. Every morning.

I see your smile, I hear your laugh, feel your arms around my tiny-easy-to-hurt-body, your warm hug, your eyes searching that spark in my eyes, it's your presence that's giving me chills,making me smile, making me fall...

Oh God, it's so painful when something that is so close is so far out of reach.. You are here, in front of me. All these people around me, around you, they are nothing. I can't see them, hear them, I can't feel their presence but still, they are here. You are here and I can't do anything about it..

Everything started on a Thursday then ended shortly after.. Guess what? It started again the next day. You started it on Friday.

Oh, that damned Thursday...The music, the people, the fun, the alcohol...But like a hunter waiting his prey to have the guts to step out, that's how I waited you to do something...

That night, you supposed to be the prey, my prey. And you were. But the next day, I found myself addicted to talking to you, addicted to see your name pop-up on my screen. I was falling, hard.

You might ask how I've got this addiction? It's simple. In that Thursday night, he should've been my one-night-stand. Things got complicated when I managed to kiss him. The next day I asked myself what if I could get more. What if I could be with him?

That changed the game...