Ready to let go.

"Never regret your decisions, every mistake makes you smarter and stronger." 

*11:36 am*

I woke up. A simple Saturday morning. No regrets or guilt, just laziness and small need of revenge. I wanted you to feel bad for what you did. You denied an invitation to something you wanted, something you needed, something you'll later desire... You stole a small piece of my confidence and stick it on your heart just to make you feel better. But I promise, I wil make you give back every piece you stole untill you have nothing left. That's justice. I don't know how, when or where it will happen, but it will. 

*13:45 pm*

 Bored as fuck. I was watching  "How I met your Mother" series and *boom*, brilliant quote shows up. I got my phone, took a snap and post it on my story.

*** All those lies, it's just the old me.. But I swear to you, I'm trying to change***

My reply to this quote was " Lies". And this post changed the whole situation.

I waited around 20 minutes and then I realised that he would feel something about it. I realised that my 6th sense donesn't lie to me. I was soooo right. After no longer that 6 minutes, guess who texted, the lovely "heartbreaker". He felt guilt and that shows me that I can take control over the situation. Shows me that I can make him feel as shitty as he made me feel, as shitty he made other people before me. 

*****

Him: Hey...

Her: Uhm, hey.

Him: What's up?

Her: Good, you?

Him: Well, not that good.. I wanted to see how are you doing

Her: Uhm, that's nice, thanks. But I'm good :))))

Him: You didn't seem so.

Her: Why are you sayin that?

Him: I just know it.

Her: You don't know me. So you don't know the way I am, my moods or anything about me.

Him: Believe me, I know you better than most of your friends do. You are like me.

Her:--------