Chapter 17:Newborn

Hey my lovelies(:
I hope you like this chapter!!Please vote and comment!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's Pov:

I walked over to where the boys were circling around Ava.I pushed the guys out of the way and looked down at Ava.

She was alive but her heart beat was very slow."Is there anything we can do"I croaked. held her in to arms and brushed her loose strands of hair behind her ear.

I heard Liam sigh."Harry,She's lost too much blood but there's one way-"He stopped himself.

I knew exactly what he talking about and 100% no."No!!I would never turn her into this monster!!Shes so innocent"I looked at the boys then to her.

"Well Harry she's going to go any minute now so it's now or never"Liam urged.I took a deep breathe and I was having a mental battle going on in my head.

"I'm really sorry Ava,I'll always love you"I whispered before gently placing my fangs in her neck.

Hopefully I was making the right choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's Pov:

I was somewhere I just couldn't tell where.Harry was in where to be seen.I looked around my surroundings.

I was a white room with nothing but mirrors.I slowly walked to a mirror and studied myself.

I looked a lot prettier.My hair was a darker yellow and it showed and my lips were a lot fuller instead of my flat lips.

Basically I looked damn sexy,I felt something poke my gums.I looked and saw two pairs of fangs.I backed away from mirror.

I ran my finger through my hair franticly."How is this possible??"I thought.I started to cry and cry.I wanted my old life back with my mom and all my friends!!

I didn't want to be a blood sucking demon.Harry,was the last thing I thought before I blacked out..

*Few hours later*

I laid still,being able to hear but not move or well it was really hard.It felt like all my muscles were weighed down and I just couldn't move.

I heard shuffling in the room and I started wondering who it was.I felt someone touch my hand and rub circles on my hand.I knew it was Harry.

I wanted to scream out his name for changing me but I also really missed him."Ava,I'm really sorry I put you here.Its just-"He didn't finish.

He just sighed before placing a kiss on my forehead,I heard his footsteps get quieter until I heard them disappear.

Come on Ava move something.I slowly opened my eyes but closing them,the light was very bright.I fluttered them open looking around the room.I could see everything 50x better and smell and sound was the same.

I slowly walked to the mirror handing in the wall and looked at myself.I looked pretty hot,Maybe being a vampire wasn't so bad.I smiled at the thought.

I slowly walked downstairs and I pecked over the corner seeing all the boys on the couch.

They all looked awfully sad."I miss her"Louis mumbled.I heard that all the way from here!!Damn!!(:

Liam looked alert before smelling in the air."Someone else is here and it's not Ava"Liam said intently.Shit!!I ran up the stairs very fast and I had to hide somewhere before these boys rip my damn head off.

I heard all there footsteps in the room and I saw the multiple feet from under the bed."I can smell it"Harry growled.I gulped before the bed was ripped from the floor and thrown against the wall.

Harry grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall.I was struggling.I suddenly pushed him off of me and he flew across the room hitting the door cracking it slightly.

I went wide eyed when he charged at me again."Harry stop!!"I yelled.He froze in his tracks.The boys looked down right confused."It's me Ava"I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Harry had a flash of guilt rush through his features."Ava"He breathed.I nodded slowly.He pulled me into a tight embrace.I hugged him back lightly well I guess I'm really strong and I started crushing Harry so I let go.

The boys snickered and I smirked."Harry she's a newborn.Shes a lot stronger than you now"Liam taunted.

Harry looked amazed that someone was stronger than him."Nope"He said simply.I raised and eyebrow crossing my arm over my chest.

"Is that a challenge Styles??"I teased."Your on"He smirked before walking out if the room.

"Harry is going to learn the hard way isn't he"Niall asked looking at me.I nodded and followed Harry out to the backyard.

They others followed me out to the backyard.Harry and me faces each other."What's it going to be Ava??"He looked around.I gave him a sly smile."Wrestle"I nodded simply.

Harry chuckle and the boys laughed."You think you can beat Harry,Harry in an wrestle match Ava??Your not that strong"Zayn smiled at me.I shot him a glare."Try me"I snapped.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me outburst.He shrugged his shoulders and he got in fighting position.I did the same and I looked at Harry with a smile.

He ignored it.I shrugged his nasty gesture off before getting ready to attack."Go"Harry and I charged at each other.

I pinned Harry down and bared my teeth.He growled in response.I smirked and pinned him down even more.

Harry actually squirmed underneath me.I smirked and got off of him."Well Styles looks like-"I didn't finish because I was being pushed up against a tree.I see Harry smirking back at me.

"Ava,I'm stronger"He whispered.I ignored his comment and of course I was still in his grasp."Harry"I warned.He pulled me closer.

"Ava"He whispered in my neck.I whimpered and I felt him smile against me neck.He knows what he is doing.

"Kiss me"I whispered.He chuckled before pressing his lipa against mine.It got intense very quickly.We kissed for who knows how long but it was worth it,Every moment is absolutely worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey(:
Here is the chapter!!I hope you liked it!!:)Please vote and comment!!
Love you all