V

Chapter 5: Pain And Love Coexist
Bullied A.U. (no quirk)

No gore...so I guess its fine for everyone though I prefer you read slowly

...

Shouto is walking along the shore of a beach nearby their house. His bare feet touching the warm rough sand and his uneven eyes stared ahead, lost in thought.

He is in deep shit because of a performance mistake in his academy and his father is going to strangle him to death if he saw him, that's why he is there...relaxing and thinking calmly.

Mostly, the beach is always empty except for Saturdays and Sundays that's why he was surprised to found someone sitting between two coconut trees.

He stopped and squinted his eyes to look at the teen closer. He has dirty spiky ash blonde hair, red watery eyes and pale bruised skin. One look and he can tell that the teen is abused.

Shouto hesitated but then he has nothing important to do and he doesn't feel like going home, so he approached the blonde guy.

He stood by him but the guy seemed too deep in thought to notice him, so he simply sat a meter next to him and watched the sun slowly sink over the horizon.

After what felt like five minutes, the silence finally broke.

"Hi" Shouto heard a voice from his side.

He wasn't really paying attention because the scenery before him is too beautiful. But he tilted his head to the side and found the blonde teen looking back at him.

He found his red eyes mesmerizing; the dawn illuminating his eyes, mixing orange and yellow. It was breath taking actually, like looking on a pool of red orange glistening under the sun.

When he realizes he is staring, he immediately averted his eyes back to the scenery. "Hell...o? I guess" he mumbled awkwardly.

The blonde teen didn't say anything after that, they just watched together until the sun finally disappeared, replaced by countless of stars. Shouto was too engrossed of star gazing that he forgot his own curfew, that's when his phone rang.

Both of the boys jolted in surprise. He blushed in embarrassment and excused himself, "I'll get going then, my mother is concerned" he explained before looking at the blonde teen once more.

Again, he found him quite amazing. How he looked longingly on the stars and how his lips stretched in a small smile...he can't describe the feeling inside his chest.

"Go on"

Shouto stood up, kind of sad for leaving a new company. Just before he can get any further, he froze, realizing how dumb he is. He turned around and jogged back towards the two coconut trees.

"Can I have your name?" He asked, visibly surprising the blonde.

"Just call me Katsuki"

"Then, please call me Shouto...nice to meet you"

Katsuki only nodded and shooed him away, "I don't want you staying here late at night so get moving" he commanded.

Shouto smirked, "well, how about you then?" He asked.

The blonde shook his head, "I don't want to go home yet" he said before looking back at the dark water, sparkling under the moonlight.

"Then I'll stay with you until you decided to go home...I can't let you stay here late at night too, don't I?"