two.

..⃗.  [liquid smooth] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

╰┈➤ ❝ [the gold when we meet, the season ablaze, the yellow of autumn, the red of flowers, of flames

╰┈ [the gold when we meet, the season ablaze, the yellow of autumn, the red of flowers, of flames.]
╰┈faiz ahmed faiz

"HERE." Ken called to the group that stood at the lockers. In his hand was a folded paper. A smile grew on Daniel's face as they approached Ken. "The chemistry test you ordered." The group neared their friend, smiling wide at the prospect of an easy A on their chemistry tests.

"Alright," Daniel chuckled and opened the paper. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the blank test. "Where are the answers?"

Nick let out a quiet laugh when he realized that Ken had, indeed, just stolen the test, not the answer copy. "You just said to steal the test," Ken told his friend. To him, if anyone in this situation was stupid, it was his group of friends.

"Well, good work, genius." Daniel snapped. "Way to use your brain." He placed his hand on Ken's cheek and shoved him away.

As he rubbed his cheek, a familiar blonde, Kim Kelly, approached the group. "I'm cutting." She looked around at the group. "Who's got gum?" Her eyes scanned the group, landing on Lindsay with a glare. The last person she had wanted anywhere near her was perfect Lindsay Weir.

Ringo listened from her locker, ten feet away. Her hand delicately rested on the spine of her chemistry textbook. A soft sigh escaped her lips. Between her AP Literature class and her chemistry class, she was ready to rip her hair out of her head. If she were desperate enough, she might have asked Daniel Desario for that test. Leaning her body against the locker, she took in the taped photos of Luke Skywalker, Bob Dylan, and George Harrison.

A piece of fiery red hair fell into her face. If she weren't so tired, she'd move it. Her eyes slowly began to close, heavy with exhaustion. As her mind began to slowly slip away, the class bell rang, jolting her awake. Curses slipped past her lips as she gathered the rest of her textbooks and slammed her locker. As she turned to leave for class, her body collided with another. All three heavy textbooks clattered to the ground.

"Shit!" Both her and the guy she walked into both cursed. "I'm so sorry about that." Ringo began apologizing profusely. Her cheeks had grown crimson from embarrassment as the boy in front of her knelt to help her pick up some of her books. Glancing up, her embarrassment only grew at the sight of Nick Andopolis. "I'm so sorry." She mumbles once more as the two stand up.

"Hey, don't sweat it, Rings." He chuckled, waving it off. "Seriously, it's no big deal."

"Nicholas," Daniel called from behind the tall teenager, "you gonna introduce us to your friend here?"

"Guys, this is Ringo." Nick stepped to the side to reveal the small group to the redhead. "Ringo, this is Daniel, Ken, Kim, and Lindsay."

"Ringo, like The Beatles?" Ken asked with furrowed eyebrows.