• D e v i l •

The devil turned
out to be

the angel I needed

- perception

🌸

QOTD: Has anyone ever saved you from something? In any way at all? It can be ANYTHING you can think of at any point of your life.

POETS'S BORING STORY

This would sound stupid but I came across Running Man (it's a Korean variety show) right when I was laughing the least. I didn't realize it how quite I had gotten back then. I barely went out of my room and just...things were not right to say the least. And that's when I watched an episode of it and the best thing I can remember is that how used to I was going to get to not smiling when Running Man came in and all I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh as I watched one and then two and then three and so many more episodes. Suddenly, my days had become filled with so much of laughter and love for all the cast members and that love still overflows till date.

A lot of you must remember how crazy obsessed I had gotten with it at one point and kept recommending it again and again and again. All the while, continuosly talking about just how hilarious and amazing that show is.

Maybe not in the biggest of definitions, not in the biggest of situations, but Running Man saved me in a need for distraction. And even if it wasn't enough, it was still a lot.

Running Man has become one of those amazing memories for me as well as one of my most favourite things in the world now. I always carry episodes of it in my phone, no matter. I still have about five of them in myy storage and then more on my laptop. I keep it downloaded regardless of whether I have space to store it or not.

Like I said, it may sound stupid but it's real and an important part of me irrespective of whether it seems worthy to anyone else or not.

🌼