Chapter 6: Boyfriend!?

Your POV: TAEHYUNG,  what are YOU doing here!? "Why not?" he said. Aish, you're so weird sometimes.. you know that right? "I know" he said confidently. "Jagiya" Yoongi called me. Yes oppa? "Can you help me here?" he asked while pointing at the mess he made. Aish, this boy. After I helped clean up, I gave the drink to Taehyung. "Who was that?" he asked me. My boyfriend, why? "YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" he said loudly. Yes, I have a boyfriend. "Okay, cool, I'll leave now...bye. Taehyung said as he left the shop.
TIME SKIP
It was time for my shift to end so I said bye to Yoongi....but he didn't let me leave. "Yah, you're NOT leaving without me." Yoongi said. Okay...fine.*rolls eyes* "Yah...my girlfriend HATES me!" Yoongi whined. I love you *I give him a peck on the forehead* "I love you too." After awhile, he finished working...but it was raining and I had no umbrella. "You will stay in MY place today." Yoongi says. But I have no- "Do you really think I didn't prepare for when you go to my house?" he said. Wow...you're prepared. "Of course, I am a genius after all!" he said confidently. Yah! Let's go!
TIME SKIP TO HIS HOUSE
I took a bath and got dressed in the clothes Yoongi bought for me. When I went down I saw Yoongi making dinner. Wow impressive...it smells good! "Of course, I practiced!" he said jokingly. You're so....cheesy. "Yah..at least I am trying!" he replied back. Okay,okay. *giggle*
YOONGI FINALLY FINISHES COOKING
Mmmmmmm..this tastes REALLY good! "I told you!" he said proudly. *laughs* When were you practicing? "Ever since I started dating you." he said while blushing. You're so cute! "Do you know what's cuter....you." he said. YAH! Where did you get all this cheesy stuff? "Secret." he replied. Okay, fine. Before I could talk someone knocked on my door...and it was......CLIFFHANGER

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER😂. Thanks for supporting me!!!