Pain

♡ the pain of discipline ♡
♡ is far worse ♡
♡ than the pain of regret ♡

♡ the pain of discipline ♡♡ is far worse ♡♡ than the pain of regret ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

The dark-haired male ran a hand through long black hair. Cursing out loud to no one in particular. It had been three days since he had seen the demon. Nothing had changed. He was no closer to finding the rat. He had lost a big weapons deal to whoever was spilling their guts as well. It pissed him off to no end. The dark-haired male shivered and leaned back in his seat. Getting up he closed the window in his office yet the room only seemed to grow colder.

"You lose so much little human. Pathetic really." Jungkooks eyes widened hearing that voice. He composed himself before turning around and seeing the shadowed figure on his chair. The demon's eyes narrowed at the human. Jungkook felt as if the thing was looking through him. It wasn't a secret the demon thought lowly of him or other humans.

When he blinked the demon was replaced with a male. Dark black curly hair framed the male's smirking face. A red silk shirt and a pair of black dress pants on as well. Gold jewelry hanging from thin wrists and neck. When the male tilted his head a dangling earring came into view. "Surprise." The demon looked smug at the confusion then realization that's flashed across the human's face.

When the human opened his mouth the talk the demon raised his hand up stopping him. "I agreed to your selfish little terms and I came to make due. I'm not going to help with your little rat infestation for free so I found something else to give you proof. I doubt you've noticed it but you've got some money missing. Do you wanna know where it's going?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Quote by unknown (I couldn't find anyone)