Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon) Part Two

Okay, so this is a continued part for the previous chapter "Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon)". I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I'm going to warn you that strong and violent words and actions are present in this chapter. If any strong words make you uncomfortable, than please do not read. I'm only going to warn you once.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

*Reader's P.O.V.*

     I woke up, expecting Laughing Jack's arms to be wrapped around me, but his arm wasn't. I rolled onto my other side to see that he wasn't even in the bed with me anymore. Did he leave? I guess all that "tomorrow I'm gonna do you on everthing" is nothing but bullshit.

     I sigh and then sit up, rubbing my eyes. I look around my room to find my clothes thrown everwhere. He couldn't have cleaned up before he left? He was the one to cause it. Oh well, I guess I better put them away and put some clean clothes on.

     I throw my legs over the side of my bed and then hop out. I stand up straight and then stretch. I begin picking up my clothes and putting them away. When I finished, I walk to my bathroom. I should really take a shower first.

     "A nice and relaxing shower will help," I say out loud to myself as I walk to my bathroom. I then turn on the water on to my shower. I check to see when it's to my liking and then turn on the showerhead. Once it's on, I step in and face the water. It hits my face as I sigh in relief. This might actually be the most relaxing thing ever.

     Once I wet my hair, I take a step back away from the water to try to find my shampoo and conditioner. Once I took a step back, though, my back hit something that wasn't a wall. I turn around to see Laughing Jack towering over me, naked.

      I look up at his face to see him smirking. If only I could see my face right now. I probably looked more shocked than shocked could be. I thought he had left, but yet here he is. Does that mean he was serious about the whole "tomorrow" thing?

     "I-It's you?" I ask, still a bit shocked. He chuckles as he continues to look down at me. He looks me deep into my (E/C) eyes as he places a hand on my shoulder.

     "Of course, (Y/N). I would never leave you. You're too beautiful to leave behind," he says as he then pushes me against my bathtub wall, his hands on each side of me. He is now under the showerhead, the water running down his muscular structure.

     "Isn't it dangerous to have sex while showering?" I ask as I think about all the people on the internet saying how dangerous it was. He laughs as he leans in toward my ear.

      "I like danger," he whispers as he then kisses my neck. I bite my lip and tilt my head to the side. He quickly finds my sweet spot, causing me to moan.

     "Mhm," I moan softly as he continues to kiss me. I then close my eyes and continue to moan. His lips separate from lips as he then flips me around, my face and chest pressed against the wall. I am now heated.

     "Better prepare yourself, darling," He whispers into my ear as he then presses me harder onto the bathtub wall. He spreads my legs apart and then bring his tip to my entrance. I mentally prepare myself for him. As I finish preparing myself, he quickly shoves himself into me.