Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was laying down on the icy floor of my art studio thinking about my emotions when my phone started ringing next to me (Got a new phone). I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Milady?" Elder Charles said.

I sat up and sighed.

"Yes, Charlie?" I said.

There was a bit of silence before he had answered.

"Milady, Can you do me a favour?" He muttered into the phone. I burst out into a fit of laughter.

"That's not funny." He said.

"You suck you lazy bum. Anyhow, what's the favor? I'm slightly not in a good mood today." I said.

"Do you mind teaching the Elementals while I go to a meeting?" He asked.

"How about a, yes." I joked. "Really?" He asked with such hope.

"Nope. Goodbye, Charlie." I said before hanging up and throwing my phone away from me.

Yes. I know. I'm evil like that.

My phone started ringing again. I muttered many colourful words before I answered it.

"Stop disturbing me!" I shouted into the phone.

There was another silence before he answered

"Whose disturbing you, lily?" A familiar voice answered. I got up instantly.

"How the heck did you get my number? and why did you called me lily?" I asked.

"That's not important right now. Whose disturbing you!?" He said angrily.

"It's none of your business, Duke!" I replied.

"It is my business and stop saying that it isn't my business." He argued back.

"Maybe because it isn't your damn business." I argued back.

"You should know not to get me angry." He said.

"Oh, I'm so scared of a big annoying fire monster named Duke." I replied.

"I could burn down your door right now." He snarled.

"Like you could." I laughed.

"Wait are you at my door right now?" I asked.

"Maybe" He said knowing him he was smirking.

"Why do you never give me any proper answers?" I asked.

"Ask yourself that, you hypocrite." He replied.

I ended the call and wore my water mask before opening my door. I peeped out my door only to be pulled out and hit someone's chest. I felt the warmth radiating off his body to my cold one. I felt my insides running like a game of cat and mouse.

"I thought for a second I might need to burn that door down." He whispered into my ear while holding me tightly.

I felt my heart rate running a marathon.

"You wouldn't be able to." I softly said.

"You want to bet?" He whispered.

"Don't. You. Dare." I said. He throws his head back laughing which made my insides flipping more.

"How did you get my new phone number anyways?" I asked eyeing him.

"I have my sources." He shrugged.

"Sources that I want to know." I said.

"You will never know about them, lily." He whispered in my ear.

"Why do you called me that?" I whispered.

"Because you like them especially lilies" He whispered.

"What are you a stalker?" I said.

"You talk a lot." He said intertwining our hands together.

I was going to say something, but he silenced me by pulling me to the other end of the hallway.

He opened the door to another room.

"Wow." I said.

I looked around to see a king sized bed, walk-in closet, marble bathroom and a gym. This must be his room. I turn around to find him taking off his red robe revealing his toned muscles and blue clothes. He was about to take off his mask.

"W...What are you doing?" I said closing my eyes shut.

"You were told by the elders not to take your robe off and definitely not your mask." I stuttered knowing that I'm not being myself right now.

"Open your eyes." He whispered sending his hot breath onto my cold skin.

"No! I c..canot. I...I won't" I said before blindly searching for the door handle.

I touched the door handle and was about to pushed down, but he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back into his chest. Our skin was touching.

"Please look at me." He whispered into my ear while intertwining our hands with him behind me.

"Why? Why do you want me to look at you" I muttered?

There was a silence.

He sighs and I felt his shaking his head. He lets go of me.

"Nevermind forget about everything that happened. Just go." He said opening the door and pushing me out.

I opened my eyes to see the hallway. I turn around to see his door. I felt the tears going down my face as I walked back to my room.

"Why does everything goes wrong when it comes to me" I muttered to myself while wiping my tears away with my hands.

I waited until I calmed down then went to get my phone.

I took out my phone and dial Elder Charles. "Hello?" Charlie said.

"I'll do it." I said.

"Really cause I swear if this is a joke then.."

"I'm being serious. I'll train them so you can go to your silly meeting." I stated.

"What changed your mind?" He asked.

"That's for me to know not you. I said yes, alright so there is no need to argue is there. Unless you want me to take back my offer the.."

"No, no it's fine." He said.

"Good." I said before hanging up.

I walked into my closet and got out my training suit that I have not wore for 3 months.

"Duke, you won't know what hit you."

-----

Mike to the side ----->