Splotching?

"For your first test we will be testing your vanishing skills," Fintan said as he briskly walked into the room holding a bucket of splotches.

"How are colorful paint bubbles going to test my ability to vanish?" Aila said, jogging to keep up with his pace.

Fintan chuckled, "We will be having a splotching match-how do you think you can use your ability to your advantage?"

"Well how am I supposed to-" Aila paused, slowly taking in everything Fintan had told her. "Oh..." she said, taking in a deep breath, "But there's a catch, right? There's always a catch."

Fintan smiled, his beady sky blue eyes glinting with menace. He used telekinesis, lifting up a vibrant pink splotch. "The catch is that-" he moved the splotch above her head, bringing it down hard, "the match begins now."

A/N: Hihi, we are officially ahead of schedule(again)! So.... SPLOTCHING!!! If you had to be splotched, what color splotcher would you not want to be splotched by? What would you want to be splotched by? Kurpy would not want to be splotched by a pink splotcher, but would want to be splotched by a glitter splotcher. Surpy would like to be hit by a color changing(pink, blue, and purple) splotcher, and does not know what she would not like to be hit by.