Ch. 1

*Jenny's POV*

"Doctor! Isaac!" I yelled backing into a wall. "Isaac!" I yelled louder. Jimmy came closer like when you are about to kiss someone closer! "ISAAC!" I screamed. Jimmy pulled me closer to him but I slapped his hand. "ISAAC I'M ABOUT TO BE MADE OUT WITH BY JIMMY CASKET!" I screamed. "JORDAN! ISAAC! CIERRA! BETHANY HELP!!" I screamed. "Jenny!" I heard Cierra. "CIERRA OVER HERE!" I yelled. She rushed over and kicked Jimmy giving me time to run. I ran into Isaac and I hugged him.

"Jenny what happened?" he hugged me back. "It was Jimmy again!" I said. That made Isaac hug me tighter. Let's just say that the last time Jimmy was here. Me and Isaac where just friends.

~Flashback~

Isaac and me where at the park because he wanted to ask me something. The out of nowhere Jimmy grabs me and trys to kiss me. Isaac got so mad that he punched Jimmy off of me and onto the ground. After Isaac beat the crap out of Jimmy he walks back over to me and kissed me. That's how me and Isaac got together and it was also the day Jimmy had gone banker's. So every time he see's me he make's sure I'm alone and trys to kiss me. All I could ever think is that Jordan had created him. Mabe he knows how to make Jimmy stop.

~End of FB~

"Jenny!" Cierra yelled. "Cierra!" I ran back to her and kicked Jimmy off of her. he swung but missed because I did a back flip. "Cierra run!" I said pushing Jimmy against the wall. She ran and Jimmy pushed me against the wall. "Isaac!" I yelled. Isaac came right when Jimmy leaned in. "Hey Jimmy!" Bethany yelled. "Want some Ginger?" she ran and Jimmy followed. I slid down the wall half unconscious, Isaac ran over. "Jenny what happened?" he said holding me in his arm's. "He..." I showed him my arm that Jimmy had enjected something in it. "Doctor!" Isaac yelled. The Doctor rushed over. "What? Fezzes are cool!" he said.

"Oh no get her in the Tardis!" Doctor said. Isaac picked me up and ran into the Tardis. The Doctor was looking threw everything while me and Isaac where sitting on the floor. The Doctor finally found it. But thats when everything went black....